Girls RAGE when they find out u know the truth about LMS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I suggest u guys never tell them or tell another guy in front of them

Its a very deep secret that only females know and its the only thing that is allowing them to abuse their power

As soon as they find out ur aware they will go to war with you. They will try to ridicule you and slander talk you in every way possible

It is better to pretend ur dumb and unaware around females. That way you are always 1 step ahead
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

make your Maxilla grow up and forward and you will take back control.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

wotm8brah wrote:As soon as they find out ur aware they will go to war with you. They will try to ridicule you and slander talk you in every way possible

u wot m8?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I always defeat there arguments with stone cold logic and stay calm it is only their white knight squad which go beserk and attack me verbally. I stay calm and keep saying my logical argument until the WK threatens violence. Some WKs have even threatened to kill me.

OP is right. Women want to convince you that they're not primitive as fuck and that they actually care about a guy's personality or confidence.

This is true.

I frequently spout redpill truths at work...the bluepilled faggot guys I work with don't like what I say, but the women HATE it.

One of my female colleagues is barely able to conceal her revulsion towards me...whenever we pass in the office she has to contort her facial muscles to muster a very obvious fake smile...I don't even bother smiling back.

CrippledW/IncelPain wrote:This is true.

I frequently spout redpill truths at work...the bluepilled faggot guys I work with don't like what I say, but the women HATE it.

One of my female colleagues is barely able to conceal her revulsion towards me...whenever we pass in the office she has to contort her facial muscles to muster a very obvious fake smile...I don't even bother smiling back.

you sound like a slayer

Sociopath1983 wrote:
CrippledW/IncelPain wrote:This is true.

you sound like a slayer

You must be one too if you're hanging out on this site :roll:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice