Undatables contestant responds to YT comments

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsJSXI0ZqY

see yt comments. girls saying "aww he's so sweet and seems like a nice guy. i hope he finds someone"
just fucking LOL at females trying to bluepill him.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (65.49 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

The male equivalent of this type of stuff is keyboard warriors who say they would kick various people in youtube videos assess, etc

kingincel wrote:Ireland to Britain isn't even that far.

Return flight for 70 bucks
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Typical female behavior when seeing a nice ugly guy

"What a lovely guy! I hope he finds someone (still I wouldn't date him in a million years)"

instead of

"What a lovely guy! I want to date him!"

Bitches will be saying all kinds of bluepill shit but NONE of them would EVER date him, let alone fuck him.

Jack Reaper
1 minute ago

+Amy Brennan You'd give him a chance if he lived closer? LOL you fucking lying bitch, you wouldnt look twice at him and you'd enjoy humiliating him with your friends. Dont sit on the internet like some beacon or moral values, you have a vagina and are therefore a disgusting, primitive shit cunt with no moral values. You'd drown a bag of puppies in order to get fucked by a supreme gentleman. Die in a fire you lying sack of monkey spunk.

Lol which one of you fuckers is Jack Reaper?
I really feel sorry for this guy, although his fate isn't too dissimilar than mine...
Sure she's blue pilling him big time, the thing is, you aren't doing this guy ANY benefit by red-pilling him. When you are deformed, it's better to live blue pilled than red pilled.

Also, http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49939 might be of some relevance.

I saw there were girls on this show. One had a stroke and one in a wheelchair. Have they ever tried POF? There is no such thing as an undateable woman. There is always an army of white knights ready to wine and dine her on dating sites. Stroke, AIDS, or disability mean nothing to some of these guys out there. Their desperation has no limits.

PUA4Life wrote:I saw there were girls on this show. One had a stroke and one in a wheelchair. Have they ever tried POF? There is no such thing as an undateable woman. There is always an army of white knights ready to wine and dine her on dating sites. Stroke, AIDS, or disability mean nothing to some of these guys out there. Their desperation has no limits.

The pigwhore POF experiment pretty much proves that.

Reformation wrote:
PUA4Life wrote:I saw there were girls on this show. One had a stroke and one in a wheelchair. Have they ever tried POF? There is no such thing as an undateable woman. There is always an army of white knights ready to wine and dine her on dating sites. Stroke, AIDS, or disability mean nothing to some of these guys out there. Their desperation has no limits.

Any girl can find a guy to fuck them. LTR and marriage is another matter.

kingincel wrote:
Reformation wrote:

Any girl can find a guy to fuck them. LTR and marriage is another matter.

Dont you believe it, a lot of those thirsty ass niggas on POF would LTR the pigwhore.

PUA4Life wrote:AIDS .. mean[s] nothing to some of these guys out there

What a coincidence. That shitposting faggot means nothing to anyone here either.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:
sysiphus wrote:
Lol which one of you fuckers is Jack Reaper?
I really feel sorry for this guy, although his fate isn't too dissimilar than mine...
Sure she's blue pilling him big time, the thing is, you aren't doing this guy ANY benefit by red-pilling him. When you are deformed, it's better to live blue pilled than red pilled.

Also, http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49939 might be of some relevance.

Whoever wrote that needs to be awarded a fucking medal.

When women say I hope he finds someone

"He is so fucked hahaha" while she goes and fucks those 6 ft chad thundercocks

Women try to play the moral game when they know they are causing the downfall of their fate

Thank god their are men waking up to this bullshit.

Who cares if the redpill is redundant it's equally as stupid to bring someone of that deformity into the world, bluepilling him is actively as bad because their wasnt any hope for him to begin with.

I do believe some women have cognitive dissonance about this but they still can't overcome their biological urges. So to say she hopes he finds someone might be the truth. Then again most women will go out of their way to make it seem they aren't shallow.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
PUA4Life wrote:AIDS .. mean[s] nothing to some of these guys out there

What a coincidence. That shitposting faggot means nothing to anyone here either.

Hey man what's your problem?

So she says she cant meet him cause him being in britain, while shes in irland?

Oh, so I wonder what would have happened of he was Brad Pitt? My guess is she would have been quick as fuck to book a flight to britain :lol:

These fucking women, I hate em. "I hope he finds a great person!! he is such an amazing man!! ...... but I wont date him cause of *insert random BULLSHIT EXCUSE"

:roll: :roll:

At least they genuinely mean well.

I've seen nice ugly girls before and I truly wish someone would have the balls to touch them with a 10 foot pole

I cant even feel sorry for that fucking guy, im in the same boat.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

earless wrote:I cant even feel sorry for that fucking guy, im in the same boat.

No, you aren't.

Yea, I don't see how she's undatable. Doesn't talk much but is otherwise fine with normal intelligence, seems pretty ideal to me.

ColezLeftHand wrote:So she says she cant meet him cause him being in britain, while shes in irland?

Oh, so I wonder what would have happened of he was Brad Pitt? My guess is she would have been quick as fuck to book a flight to britain :lol:

These fucking women, I hate em. "I hope he finds a great person!! he is such an amazing man!! ...... but I wont date him cause of *insert random BULLSHIT EXCUSE"

:roll: :roll:

Bizarre. I was gonna make the exact same point using the exact same example - not that unusual perhaps given Pitt is considered the epitome of male beauty. But I was gonna say she'd be on a plane that night.

I am bumping this as I too am watching this show. Insane television but makes me feel better.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice