Black manlet miscer claims to have got 1100+ tinder matches

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by Yeezy was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:54 pm.
Reason: Account deactivated by Yeezy
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

You can't tell height from profile pictures. Getting matches is one thing, but means nothing if they aren't lays.

Pleosthene wrote:
How can you call yourself incel or complain at all when you fucking have 1000 matches...

What would you say the percentage of girls you swipe that matches you?

edit: Do you swipe right no every girl too?

Idk...I mass approve everything a few times a week and check back later to see if there's anything interesting. I never claimed I was incel btw, I am 100% volcel (as you can see by the quality I get).

He's very light skinned and is good looking. It's possible the average person on the street doesn't even realize he isn't fully white. The 1100 number is pure trolling, but I can believe he gets matches.

Yes that smile and lower third is very robust, plus he probably hides his height as best he can in photos, etc, so in reality this is the kind of guy that does best on Tinder he is fucking good looking, jacked, good skin, great smile so looks friendly and approachable, looks like he has great social circle, very square hairline and masculine face, think hair, clean shaven, recent haircut, etc.

And on top of all that maybe he swipes right on 100% of girls? In one year that is very believable; based on my experience alone if I had a face like that and swiped more liberally I would have over 1000 matches.

Pleosthene wrote:
If I wasn't incel, I would reject all the girls in the pics you posted except:
Brianna, Wendy, Nina

I would probably be open to smashing any of them though as I am now, since I'm desperate.

How come you volcel'd brianna? She looks really cute from what I can tell.

Yeah she's not bad but she was chubby in her other pics.

justinboober wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:
How can you call yourself incel or complain at all when you fucking have 1000 matches...

Idk...I mass approve everything a few times a week and check back later to see if there's anything interesting. I never claimed I was incel btw, I am 100% volcel (as you can see by the quality I get).

you're a gay idiot. You deserve to get your penis chopped off.

justinboober wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:

you're a gay idiot. You deserve to get your penis chopped off.

AMOG, none of that matters if you're good looking enough which he is. He's barely a blackcel since to most he'd look mixed or white.

worsethanaverage wrote:Yes that smile and lower third is very robust, plus he probably hides his height as best he can in photos, etc, so in reality this is the kind of guy that does best on Tinder he is fucking good looking, jacked, good skin, great smile so looks friendly and approachable, looks like he has great social circle, very square hairline and masculine face, think hair, clean shaven, recent haircut, etc.

And on top of all that maybe he swipes right on 100% of girls? In one year that is very believable; based on my experience alone if I had a face like that and swiped more liberally I would have over 1000 matches.

Good point on the smile, that's important for looking friendly and building a social circle of men and women. Being clean shaven does help too. If I had his facial structure, I'd go clean shaven too.

He hashtags #misc and #ruaware in every other photo. That is straight up virgin-tier. He might get matches online, but in person he probably repels women away like the back ends of two magnets.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice