Trying to full asperger with my masculine looks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Show that pic to anyone who doesn't know OP and they'd think the guy is a serial slayer picking up the lay of the night.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

bigfoot wrote:Show that pic to anyone who doesn't know OP and they'd think the guy is a serial slayer picking up the lay of the night.

True. I was thinking he's here to rub salt into our wounds.

lol brio is easily one of the best looking guys to ever post on this site.
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

At first i thought after seeing this thread this motherfucker must be trolling.

But then the pics of his youth reminded me no he is srs.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

lol brio is a funny guy, im almost certain he is gay

why? because here he is alone with a girl who wants to take a picture with him, and he cant even escalate to a lay?

literally all he would have to do is invite her back to his place for drinks, thats fucking code word for "lets fuck"

come the fuck on, theres legit handicapcels on this site worse than you mother fucker
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

Fag wrote:At first i thought after seeing this thread this motherfucker must be trolling.

Why?I was cute as child.
Or are you refering to the fact I was isolated?

He's just another attention seeking whore disguist as a nice guy, victimizing himself because of cruel colleagues/asperger (which nobody on this board has).

RodgerRabbitSUBHUMAN wrote:The gods were cruel to give you a sub 5 mind with your 7+ looks.

It's actually pretty impressive that you manage to date a girl like that with all your issues.

What do you guys do? Anything physical? Or just talk? What do you talk about?

Just talk. She noticed that one girl looked at me whilewe were walking and she said " that whore she was checking you" so I'm surr she likes me

Bri0 wrote:
Fag wrote:At first i thought after seeing this thread this motherfucker must be trolling.

Why?I was cute as child.
Or are you refering to the fact I was isolated?

to the fact that you couldnt look in the camera and standed alone

Good for you bri0, how old where you?

bigfoot wrote:Show that pic to anyone who doesn't know OP and they'd think the guy is a serial slayer picking up the lay of the night.

Pretty much

what the fuck is so special about this?
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:what the fuck is so special about this?

fuck all lol, she is cute though

Barret wrote:Good for you bri0, how old where you?

Pretty much

21. I was born in 1993

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:"Its a me! Aspergerio"

LOL! :lol:

lol, this

seriously, just fucking kiss her without trembling too much you fucker. Next time just force yourself to do this against the aspie voices in your head

ColezLeftHand wrote:Hold up, so this guy is a virgin=?

Yres

How does it feel that I'd hit your face with a brick repeatedly if I was to ever meet you?

AnalAbscess wrote:How does it feel that I'd hit your face with a brick repeatedly if I was to ever meet you?

The brick would shatter on his chiseled facial bones.

as a virgin at your age you will have big performance anxiety when you get to stage where she wants sex and you two are alone. you will think of all the ways you can fuck it up and you probably will by cumming to early due to inexperience and over excitement. actually im sure that if you are really virgin you will probably get pre cum just by seeing her pussy and cum in couple of minutes of penetration. i had pre cum just by touching some chubby sluts huge tits and than i said i need to go because i was scared that ill cum just by touching her pussy.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Did you do anything with her?

No,just talked

mikemewing4lyf wrote:as a virgin at your age you will have big performance anxiety when you get to stage where she wants sex and you two are alone. you will think of all the ways you can fuck it up and you probably will by cumming to early due to inexperience and over excitement. actually im sure that if you are really virgin you will probably get pre cum just by seeing her pussy and cum in couple of minutes of penetration. i had pre cum just by touching some chubby sluts huge tits and than i said i need to go because i was scared that ill cum just by touching her pussy.

Is being 21 yo virgin that bad?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice