cold approaching is creepy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

am i really supposed to go up to random girls i don't even know and start hitting on them
girls would probably call the cops on me for bothering them

no your supposed to meet girls through social circles or common interests events.

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:am i really supposed to go up to random girls i don't even know and start hitting on them

Well there probably not going to come up to you so? It's not as bad as people on here make it out to be. I have had some success with before and I am not good looking.
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:am i really supposed to go up to random girls i don't even know and start hitting on them

What are they gonna do if you cold approach? Blow a rape whistle?

If online dating isn't helping you, and women aren't approaching you, then you'll just have to make a cold approach.

dont do cold approaching OP

a sub5 talking to women they dont know is a felony punishable by 25 years to life :lol:

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:im too scared to try online dating too

scared of what?

metty wrote:It's only "creepy" if you are ugly

But I agree, the best way to initiate relationships seems to be from people you know. Of course, this is assuming you are cool and well-adjusted, actually have friends and acquaintances, and go out to do things with people.

Social circle game is not that different than cold approach. The only difference is someone introduces you and maybe a friend puts in a good word for you. You probaly wont have very much familiarity with the girl because if you have already been friends for a while you are probaly in the friend zone. Your still going to have to make conversation out of thin air, carry 90% of the conversation at first all while not coming off as aspie.

I used to actually do PUA to get over my social anxiety. If you don't mind lots of rejection or just think getting shot down is funny like I do, its actually quite effective. Most of my dates have come from cold approaching, as well as online dating. They are both kind of the same thing tbh. And if you have no friends like me, both are necessary.

If you are fairly well groomed, don't look like a human blimp, have a fairly deep voice, and don't talk about aspie shit, cold approaching isn't that bad. I mean I was 5'8'' 220 lbs when I did PUA and I did just fine provided I got my name out a ton and talked to looksmatches and heightmatches. The place where boys fuck it up is when they have a lot of expectations. Cold approaching is like selling shit: The more chicks you talk to the more likely the chance is of getting one to chill with you. But what drives most boys mad is that there is no actual rate of a chick agreeing to date you there is a lot of randomness involved. In cold approaching, getting a chick to date you isn't guaranteed but there are certain things that guarantee a rejection.

Depending on circumstances, it can take either 1 or 1000 approaches to get a date via cold approach. The good grooming etc. just kind of reduces the chances of being instantly shot down.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:can you use cold approaches to make friends?

Possibly. But you would need to plan everything out. But that stacks the deck even more cuz its even creepier to ask ppl of the same sex to hang out. So I just preferred doing cold approaches on chicks.

If you need to get friends, you need to join a group of some sort and not be That Guy. That is pretty much the only way.

IMO it was a lot easier for me to cold approach chicks and date them without having any friends, cuz then all my time would be spent on them. Chicks don't really care if you have friends or not cuz they aren't interested in your friends they are interested in you. Unless you want 8+s, then you need good Status. Otherwise, they generally don't care. This is what I learned before going herbivore.

TomCruiseRises wrote:
icantevengetfatgirls wrote:im too scared to try online dating too

scared of what?

in online dating
he is scared to be rejected , scared to not get women attention etc
happened to me even I'm above average
before I created my own profile I trolled a lot with fake profiles to test the waters

for men online dating is like entering in cold waters, ie from 15 dates from online dating I fucked 8 girls, however I do not recommend online dating to anyone excepting rare circumstances

cold approaching is creepy but better to fuck some sluts , to get some quick experience
( no time consuming and faster results: positive or negative)

cold Approaching is really retarded.

With today's legal climate
Even doing that can lead to sexual harassment charges
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Do not cold approach. It is probably the very worst way to meet women. It is a total myth that people meet through cold approach, it basically never happens.

Not to you it doesnt faggot. To others it happens quite regularly. Unless you look like the elephant man obviously.

Reformation wrote:
cats wrote:Do not cold approach. It is probably the very worst way to meet women. It is a total myth that people meet through cold approach, it basically never happens.

Not to you it doesnt faggot. To others it happens quite regularly. Unless you look like the elephant man obviously.

No, what happens regularly is warm approach, i.e dudes meet women through common social circles.

Cold approaches, like approaching women out of nowhere on the streets, bus etc. almost NEVER happen.
Last edited by Count Fagula on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pikachu wrote:

this is how it goes down

70% of the women doesn't stop for you

30% that stops thinks you are lost and about to ask for directions

from that 30% who stopped:

15% will leave you once you hit on them
    15% will flirt and give you a fake phone number

that being said, if you see a girl checking you out in the mall or the supermarket and you keep bumping into her, you can approach and see if it's something that works out in the end but that's a rare event, never said it's impossible, I said it's rare

better to approach people in the summer on festival in towns or open air concerts, most of the women are drunk and looking to get laid, but than again you are limited by your looks

normalfags do warm approach, that means she's in your extended network so you aren't a complete stranger

WORD!!!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice