delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Kpopfan wrote:He is the same height as the girl.
How is he tall?

proof that all you need to be is white no need to be tall.

Holy shit some of the screens in that thread :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:. Talking about fucking the dude with no condom, becoming his personal slut, etc. This shit is fucking maddening :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:. Just think that these bitches are going to end up marrying some incel one day after she's been run through by 100 guys just like this dude, or maybe one of these girls is in an LTR but is fucking around on the side with alphas (these girls are human shit to me). FUCK :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Imagine being this guy. You must feel like a king at every second of your life!

he has low BF, has abs, is white, and has blonde hair

this is all you need to slay in america
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

sub 8 theory is destroyed.

but i bet he is very good looking in the eyes of females. maybe a 8/10

aspies cant rate men corretly

Severe Aspie wrote:sub 8 theory is destroyed.

No defined cut jawline, no DOM brows, no hollow cheeks. Need better pic of face but honestly looks like a 5-6/10.

ColezLeftHand wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:sub 8 theory is destroyed.

No defined cut jawline, no DOM brows, no hollow cheeks. Need better pic of face but honestly looks like a 5-6/10.

defined jawline, and dom sings etc. arent necesary to be good looking.

As long as we are not talking about perfection beeing 9+ international runway model.

But you can easily be a 7/10 high school slayer without Dom Brows, Jawline and hollow cheeks. there are millions of examples.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice