one girlfriend will never make you happy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In the long term. It doesn't adress your basic needs as a man. You need to have one queen bee and several other bees. Only in that case you'll adress all of your basic needs.

Good luck with one gf. You're going to be unhappy after the honeymoon period.

Yes, if you finally get enough LMS to secure a relationship, you will realize you just entered through the first gate, and traded your problems for another set of problems.

so your saying you need a wife and a gumar to be happy?
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

legit, slaying fulfills a man more than a long term girlfriend. it's good to have a gf though, better than being completely pussiless

You need one solid queen bee, the girl you wanna have children with. This is the relationship material girl: pretty, smart, serious, loyal, no partygirl.

You need 2-3 other bees purely for sexual reasons. These girls must be slutty, submissivw, sexual. They are allowed to be ugly or chubby as long as they're sexual, horney and comply to everything you say.

this is the ideal situation.

Yupp, but most guys here have never held a girl's hand, soooo...
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

exposedsubhumanity wrote:Yes, if you finally get enough LMS to secure a relationship, you will realize you just entered through the first gate, and traded your problems for another set of problems.

suberbly said

Being happy is a temporary state of mind. If you have a decent gf, she will keep you happy for at least some period of time and give you sex which will make you happier for that given time period than being completely alone
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

No. I just need a real love, feeling that i am attractive and piece of mind... Slaying is disgusting and unhygienic.
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice