This site is too accurate about real life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Alot of you guys say its all trolling and aspergers, but i can confirm from having 4 sisters and a ton of female friends, most of it is 100% truth, nothing said here is that much harsher than what girls say in private.

As an example yesterday i was at a coffee shop with the girls and a guy came in that knew one of them, they greeted and she was all smiles, really nice and flirtatious but as soon as he left the other two girls i was with were calling him gross, and she was agreeing with them saying hes 'crusty' (he had bad skin and cracked lips) and that she wouldn't respect any girl who got with him. The same cunts that will act nice and friendly to your face are the same ones cockblocking the shit out of you behind your back calling you ugly and shaming other girls into not liking you.

exposedsubhumanity wrote:Alot of you guys say its all trolling and aspergers, but i can confirm from having 4 sisters and a ton of female friends, most of it is 100% truth, nothing said here is that much harsher than what girls say in private.

As an example yesterday i was at a coffee shop with the girls and a guy came in that knew one of them, they greeted and she was all smiles, really nice and flirtatious but as soon as he left the other two girls i was with were calling him gross, and she was agreeing with them saying hes 'crusty' (he had bad skin and cracked lips) and that she wouldn't respect any girl who got with him. The same cunts that will act nice and friendly to your face are the same ones cockblocking the shit out of you behind your back calling you ugly and shaming other girls into not liking you.

Who gives a fuck what girls think u faggot

Its all about whethr they will date and fuck u or not

brownsheep wrote:Who gives a fuck what girls think u faggot

>what girls think

>wether they will fuck you

these are the same things

exposedsubhumanity wrote:
brownsheep wrote:Who gives a fuck what girls think u faggot

>what girls think

>wether they will fuck you

these are the same things

I meant what they say

Alcohol, physical pressence all get rid of some of the bullshit with women

I don't get why people say this is a troll site either, many things discussed on here are absolutely true.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:I don't get why people say this is a troll site either, many things discussed on here are absolutely true.

Yes the people that dismiss it as trolling are the ones with zero experience blue pilling themselves because they cant handle that all the trolling and hyperbole is true to an extent. Race, hypergamy, cucking, looks law try deny all you want, thinking they're just aspie theories is aspie itself.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Why would it be a surprise that this site is right? Women are men but worshipped and with everything handed to them.

Compare me (average western lifestyle) to some guy who works in an asian sweatshop. Who's harder working? Obviously that guy, because I'm not forced to work hard at all. So why the fuck would you pretend that women are forced to be anything when they're worshipped no matter what they do?

cats wrote:Women are pure evil. It's the truth that most of society tries to hide from you, but is revealed here.

Women aren't evil if they are attracted to you...
In the same way if a fat ugly girl comes up to you you will be a cunt to her most likely, women are the same.

Nauticalweight wrote:
cats wrote:Women are pure evil. It's the truth that most of society tries to hide from you, but is revealed here.

Women aren't evil if they are attracted to you...
In the same way if a fat ugly girl comes up to you you will be a cunt to her most likely, women are the same.

how naive you are, fat ugly girls can get laid with average guys, fat ugly guys cannot get laid. that's the difference here

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice