There is zero point in doing more than bare minimum in life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

PostThis post by Broken was deleted by puanewb on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 pm.
Reason: Inane spam

Fuck off .
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Leebyunghun wrote:You will never be good enough for women.

They will always keep their eyes peeled for the next hottest tallest guy. You are waiting for a girl to get off the cock carousel and marry you and take your shit.

They care about nothing but themselves and getting what they want.

If you do anything above bare minimum you are contributing to a society that hates you.

I am a proud loser. I graduated Ivy League and have a iq of 170 and I make zero effort at all.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
PostThis post by Broken was deleted by puanewb on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 pm.
Reason: Inane spam

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice