What is the reason that you dont aproach?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My fear isn't rejection. I'm fairly sure that I can handle that. What I fear is a girl making fun of me to all of her friends for talking to her, and then it gets publicised on social media. The worst case would being filmed / pictured and becoming an internet meme.I fear this despite not having any friends or social media accounts.

Is there some sort of nihilist / existentialist book that can help me be le alfofa as le fuark and care about nothing? I plan to read books by Sartre and Stirner in the winter holidays.
Image



My fear is rejection...

ChadHate wrote: What I fear is a girl making fun of me to all of her friends for talking to her, and then it gets publicised on social media.


Yep. U'll see urself on the animal planet at the same evening. :( xxDD
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew



Most of the girls I've fucked have been a result of me saying hi first and moving the conversation along. The hottest girl I banged approached me, but I had to be the one to push the conversation along to sex.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

This is a great question, first of all because I have seen some users pictures on here and if they could mentally withstand an 80% rejection rate they could probably bang some decent chicks. For me personally it depends on my mood. If I am in a good mood and I approach a girl and she reacts badly I find it funny. In a way I feel like I got one up on her because I made her uncomfortable. When I am in a bad mood I just can't stand females bullshit since it seems even a 35 year old female has a similar mentality to a 13 year female brat. Even other females admit to not having the time to deal with that horseshit.



Alfred Cridge wrote:Because in all other mammal species the female initiates. Its the same for humans too, but as a sub 6 you'll probably never have a female initiate apart from a drunk whale once in a blue moon. It is so common for men with slayer looks to have decent girls initiate on them.

If a female doesn't inititate, you have no right to ask her out. That is how it is today. We as a species are becoming more an more primitive.

this isn't true. sure slayers will have girls approach them, but the majority of those girls are going to be average looking at best. we live in a society today where men are supposed to be the ones who approach women

you think slayers have 8+/10 chicks approaching them first frequently? lmao, even when alcohol is involved it's very rare

note: i'm talking about actually physically approaching, a hot girl giving you an IOI is obviously different than them approaching first
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

slayergene wrote:
Alfred Cridge wrote:Because in all other mammal species the female initiates. Its the same for humans too, but as a sub 6 you'll probably never have a female initiate apart from a drunk whale once in a blue moon. It is so common for men with slayer looks to have decent girls initiate on them.

If a female doesn't inititate, you have no right to ask her out. That is how it is today. We as a species are becoming more an more primitive.

this isn't true. sure slayers will have girls approach them, but the majority of those girls are going to be average looking at best. we live in a society today where men are supposed to be the ones who approach women

you think slayers have 8+/10 chicks approaching them first frequently? lmao, even when alcohol is involved it's very rare

note: i'm talking about actually physically approaching, a hot girl giving you an IOI is obviously different than them approaching first


Great post, I had a good looking friend and he had a couple of girls throw themselves at him but they were below average looking. Sorry to use pua terms, but even when he approached a +7 they would give him a hard time by shit testing him.

some guy just made it seem like a guy and a girl who are attracted to each other will say hi simultaneously
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there have been girls i've approached who never eye fucked me or anything like that before i said hi. i still got laid. truth be told, i only do this when i think they're in my league, which is something you learn through experience of fucking girls.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChadHate wrote:My fear isn't rejection. I'm fairly sure that I can handle that. What I fear is a girl making fun of me to all of her friends for talking to her, and then it gets publicised on social media. The worst case would being filmed / pictured and becoming an internet meme.I fear this despite not having any friends or social media accounts.

Is there some sort of nihilist / existentialist book that can help me be le alfofa as le fuark and care about nothing? I plan to read books by Sartre and Stirner in the winter holidays.


gut at 1:54 lived your nightmare.

Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

it doesnt work.

Women will pick who they have sex with

Forcefully approaching wont change that
Image

Pleosthene wrote:
Let's say you're walking or sitting down at the library, and you see some girl looking at you and she gives you a huge smile (she's sitting / walking by herself). Would you go over and say "hi"?

If so, what would you say? "You seem like you wanted me to talk to you?" Lol ?


That's too much responsibility to put on a woman.

The irony is that if you are a sub6, the only way to get lays is to approach in mass quantities.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

ChadHate wrote:My fear isn't rejection. I'm fairly sure that I can handle that. What I fear is a girl making fun of me to all of her friends for talking to her, and then it gets publicised on social media. The worst case would being filmed / pictured and becoming an internet meme.I fear this despite not having any friends or social media accounts.

Is there some sort of nihilist / existentialist book that can help me be le alfofa as le fuark and care about nothing? I plan to read books by Sartre and Stirner in the winter holidays.


for me its simple statistics - when you hear of people approaching 100 girls just to get 3 numbers and 1 half hearted date it seems a bit inefficient and soul destroying - also the weird ewww reactions would accumulate and depress me - better to approach ad hoc at events

SupportLocalSluts wrote:some guy just made it seem like a guy and a girl who are attracted to each other will say hi simultaneously
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there have been girls i've approached who never eye fucked me or anything like that before i said hi. i still got laid. truth be told, i only do this when i think they're in my league, which is something you learn through experience of fucking girls.


this is an eternal problem - for an average or an ugly guy there is ALWAYS that belief you can get someone out of your league because you are "special" - yeah flukes DO happen but people would save themselves a LOT of grief by realistically assessing their looks and realistically assessing the looks of girls the closer in level the more chance of it happening

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 103 guests