Do you think vitamin k can really widen your face?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been taking it for about 4 months to prevent hair loss lol. Never knew it was this beneficial for looksmaxing.

Yul Brynner wrote:I've been taking it for about 4 months to prevent hair loss lol. Never knew it was this beneficial for looksmaxing.

You're taking the wong pill bitch !

Rooftop Sniper wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:I've been taking it for about 4 months to prevent hair loss lol. Never knew it was this beneficial for looksmaxing.

You're taking the wong pill bitch !

Vitamin K shuttles the calcium out of your blood stream and into your bones/hair where it should be. Good for hair regrowth.

yes it did for me (100% dead serious)

i hate it my face is wider now so i stopped consuming it

i been taking it since early this year. no changes in wrist size or height but only cheek bones they are wider but it sucks my face looks too wide now. i liked it when it was narrow and longer
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

wotm8brah wrote:yes it did for me (100% dead serious)

i hate it my face is wider now so i stopped consuming it

i been taking it since early this year. no changes in wrist size or height but only cheek bones they are wider but it sucks my face looks too wide now. i liked it when it was narrow and longer

just start mouth breathing to make it narrow and longer!

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Serendipity wrote:What's the difference between MK-4 and MK-7? Which one should I get?

im going to take all vitamin k supplements now!

This is all bullshit, im been on high doses of MK-4 and MK-7 for close to 6 months. Apart from upping my strenght in the gym (im on high doses of zinc and magnesium too), it haven't given me any facial changes

Twinky wrote:This is all bullshit, im been on high doses of MK-4 and MK-7 for close to 6 months. Apart from upping my strenght in the gym (im on high doses of zinc and magnesium too), it haven't given me any facial changes

Just because it hasn't done anything for you face-wise, doesn't mean it's bs for everyone else.

Except there is not one single evidence that it can widen the face, it's not even possible in theory. Time to understand what vitamin K actually does in the body and stop deluding yourself.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice