delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Standard 7

Great hair and jaw but lacking eye area and height

Good angular ante jaw with stubble to accentuate is more than enough to slay in British isles .. you become the "hot guy" and that's it. I have more than enough experience seeing these kind of guys operate. Can be the nice guy or cocky guy but bitches eat it up either way

I love this thread. Fake MM experiments make incels want to visit Gandy.

i cant say thats not me... but i cant say i look like that exactly ;)

and he fails a lot too. just lol at this other slut who wants to be taken to dinner before her pussy gets ravaged, while she says she is very experienced in bed. looks like this other slutbutt wants a beta provider instead to take advantage of and then abandon.

stupid bitches dont give it up for free

but chad thundercock says fuck no to that

fucking whores, one of them flat out rejected and blocked him because she already claimed she had another bisexual girl eating her out :rambo:

Guy OP is using is very handsome, typical 'jack the lad' English boy but definitely an 8/10 for most young girls. Great jaws, skin, hair etc.

Nauticalweight wrote:Guy OP is using is very handsome, typical 'jack the lad' English boy but definitely an 8/10 for most young girls. Great jaws, skin, hair etc.

Jack the lad is right. Lacks the dimorphism of the G but in motion is probably more than enough

ok just saw the pics

he looks like he could be a low-inhibition jock slayer/party animal

he's not quite MM material, but he's definitely above average

good diamond shape facial structure, very nice hair

he can run chad thundercock game
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice