delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



Are you sure youre not using some MM?
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman



Imagepm me pics of this one.she looks hot.I promsie I wont share with anyone on here.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn



do you think tinder is easier than other dating sites even for male models?any of my mm experiments usually dont go that quick when I use OkCupid.in fact i never got the results many users on ehre got even when using the same male models.maybe its my location?

Lord101 wrote:
willymonfret wrote:pm me pics of this one.she looks hot.I promsie I wont share with anyone on here.


sent


Hit me with a pm too boyo
Image
ImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

POST PICS OF THE GUY YOU'RE USING FUCK WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

willymonfret wrote:do you think tinder is easier than other dating sites even for male models?any of my mm experiments usually dont go that quick when I use OkCupid.in fact i never got the results many users on ehre got even when using the same male models.maybe its my location?



yes in tinder is better for good looking guys, but pics must be credible,they got lot of matches, but again there are lot of flakes and many conversations don't go anywhere

HEY LORD WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND WHO IS THE GUY WTF



Also, the chicks are so weird in all of these conversations. They legit have nothing funny or interesting to say, just weird/awkward comments about what the guy has said. Yet they are still getting laid.

Yep every chick is like that they have zero humor and are not interesting. They all mostly write 3 words. And then there are some who have a status like:" write me something creative" but when they make the first approach they write:"hi"

Noticed that with my sean o profile.

Lord101 wrote:
hood rych wrote:HEY LORD WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND WHO IS THE GUY WTF



Also, the chicks are so weird in all of these conversations. They legit have nothing funny or interesting to say, just weird/awkward comments about what the guy has said. Yet they are still getting laid.



Im not using a model. Im using a guy i know in real life

post one of his pics bro. just make it detective proof by ms painting colored lines around it

At least show us a pic of the guy you're using, we need to know what us incels are up against. :cry:
Image
Image
Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 89 guests