Gymcel youtube channels = bloated moonface extravaganza

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Most of which are also balding/bald and look prematurely aged. Their faces broadcast to the world how much abuse they have put themselves through.

I used to watch these powerlifting/bodybuilding gymcel channels religiously and want to emulate it... now it just seems so goofy to me. Ballooning yourself up on drugs to get strange looking marshmallow muscles, eating like garbage and going on "perma bulks", going apeshit under huge weights that are never enough, sometimes with bad form.

What causes guys to be addicted to frantically getting bigger and perpetually puffier and puffier, upping the roid doses and adding more disgusting foods to their "diets"?

What causes them to abuse their bodies, get injured, destroy their livers and lose their hair?

I can't take away from their achievements, but I just wonder if they ever look back and care about how much of their L has been dramatically flushed down the drain or if they are so all-consumed by lifting and bodybuilding being their sole purpose of existence that they really are happier this way?
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Yeah you can't win. Try to improve your L with body game and you destroy the all important face

I hate people who think of lifting as some sort of holy thing that they live for.. need to chill out and go back to drinking their 3rd protein shake of the day.

Nothing against lifting casually but taking up a huge interest in it is so sad. but gymcels will never admit this.

Ceran wrote:Yeah you can't win. Try to improve your L with body game and you destroy the all important face

Yep I've been down that road. I never did more than modest doses of roids and even that was enough to totally explode my face into a water balloon. Even with proper estrogen control

Fucking lol, So true.
Pathetic fucking gymcells like elliot hulse and that Asian guy. Ew

Celstar wrote:I hate people who think of lifting as some sort of holy thing that they live for.. need to chill out and go back to drinking their 3rd protein shake of the day.

Nothing against lifting casually but taking up a huge interest in it is so sad. but gymcels will never admit this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against gymcelling in general. I am against the people who preach it will dramatically change your life. It's a hobby and it should remain a hobby. I hate seeing guys get trapped into this delusional dead end spiral where it becomes their entire lifestyle and sole purpose of existence.

People get into gymcelling hardcore and taking tons of drugs to cope with inceldom

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
Ceran wrote:Yeah you can't win. Try to improve your L with body game and you destroy the all important face

Yep I've been down that road. I never did more than modest doses of roids and even that was enough to totally explode my face into a water balloon. Even with proper estrogen control

Is there no way around it ? So aromatase inhibitors won't do it? I'm running out of options to control my BF and I'm losing progress in the gym every week at my age (27)

Many of those people probably have severe mental problems and use lifting as an outlet... like George leeman... at least that guy is a total beast unlike Jason Blaha who is all talk, that guy is such an utter failure.

MiddleChild wrote:Many of those people probably have severe mental problems and use lifting as an outlet... like George leeman... at least that guy is a total beast unlike Jason Blaha who is all talk, that guy is such an utter failure.

Yeah, Jason Blaha is a major subhuman to the bone. I think he just got screwed genetically in more ways than one. He seems to be knowledgeable but at the end of the day who even cares, even if he was, it isn't going to change jack shit in your life. It's all about the face - this BB/PLing stuff will always be underground fringe shit taken to extremes by ugly incel aspies

Ceran wrote:

Is there no way around it ? So aromatase inhibitors won't do it? I'm running out of options to control my BF and I'm losing progress in the gym every week at my age (27)

Nope. Any roid use will puff your face up automatically but it's really dose dependent. If you are dosing low and modest, shouldn't be too bad and it should look acceptable. Just use test and don't go over like 200-250mg/week. It will also be minimal if you can stay hydrated, do cardio and use cytomel/T3 .

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING KIDS. Check this out. Proof that too many drugs auto-destroy facial aesthetics no matter how lean you are. Look at how much better he looks facially in the before vs. after. It's amazing how face broadcasts your health to people - no way around it.

Similar leanness and bodyfat% in both pictures... But notice how out of control the facial bloat is in the after due to his upped long term drug dosage. You can tell his dose is way up - look at the greater 3-d, capped size of his delts and pecs.

After a certain point it's not worth it. Just get some basic mass, low bodyfat and maintain.
Last edited by SuicideIsTheAnswer on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

when i went bald i allwayes was afraid of lifting because i dident wanted to have the big bulked bald wrestler look.

people litterly HATE those types. including woman
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

i like watching gymcel channels, especially day of eating videos
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Ceran wrote:Is there no way around it ? So aromatase inhibitors won't do it? I'm running out of options to control my BF and I'm losing progress in the gym every week at my age (27)

Nope. Any roid use will puff your face up automatically but it's really dose dependent. If you are dosing low and modest, shouldn't be too bad and it should look acceptable. Just use test and don't go over like 200-250mg/week. It will also be minimal if you can stay hydrated, do cardio and use cytomel/T3 .

I was on 200 and I got bloated
What do thyroid hormones do for bloat? And what does hydration do.. I thought water retention was the problem (or is it subcut tissue changes ?)

HEY AT LEAST THEY COULD BEAT A PRETTY BOY UP IN A FIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Celstar wrote:I hate people who think of lifting as some sort of holy thing that they live for.. need to chill out and go back to drinking their 3rd protein shake of the day.

They enjoy it. I'm very passionate about powerlifting.. just like many others are very passionate about something in their life. Many of these people would be hardcore depressed had it not been for lifting or whatever it is they love doing.

Life is temporary and just ends. Better to do something you love and enjoy... and in all honesty EVERYTHING on this planet is stupid and worthless if you think about it the same way.

also you guys know that most of these guys are making somewhat big money right?? and it's due to a product of their popularity.

At least they're doing something in their lifes. What's a man without a purpose?

You could also post on sluthate all day long, maoning that bodybuilders are stupid. :roll:

hood rych wrote:HEY AT LEAST THEY COULD BEAT A PRETTY BOY UP IN A FIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

All of them would still get their ass handed to them by a proper amateur MMA fighter or boxer in their weight classes. Mariusz Pudzianowski is an athletically gifted, functional strongman with top-tier conditioning and even he gets beat by middle of the road fighters.

The average powerlifter is more or less out of shape and unathletic (not all, but many) relative to other types of athletes. They would gas in a fight.

whateverthefuck wrote:At least they're doing something in their lifes. What's a man without a purpose?

You could also post on sluthate all day long, maoning that bodybuilders are stupid. :roll:

This was meant to facilitate discussion - like I said I am in no way, shape or form downplaying what they have achieved. I am asking if you think they ever look back and have regrets, or if they are so engrossed in what they do and place so much value on it in their own minds that they are truly happy with it. I think the latter

But I won't even lie, I WISH I could go back to that life where I didn't care about my health or looks at all and just be distracted and obsessed with arbitrary numbers that didn't mean anything and wouldn't improve my life.

My priorities have shifted and so far so good
Last edited by SuicideIsTheAnswer on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

In real life you throw the person on the ground and kick them in the head, all banned in MMA where endurance is favored cause you can win by decision. Most fights are over in 3 seconds in real life

metalman9x wrote:also you guys know that most of these guys are making somewhat big money right?? and it's due to a product of their popularity.

But for every one of them, there are hundreds that aren't and chasing a carrot on a stick that just have god awful genetics. It's just like anything. This guy has been competing since 2008 I believe and I don't think he has squatted 405 yet. Weighs in the 240s. Only the best can actually make a living off of it with a couple exceptions like Jason Blaha

https://www.youtube.com/user/herc410/videos
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice