Redpill blog- This happens if facial aesthetics worsen

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This is why you should never feel guilty playing females .

would treat you like ebola if you aren't goodlooking.I got the same thing.when I eat I have to retract my mandible wich makes my face look chinless,when in eat mode women ignore me .right when I pull that mandible back to its original state they look ,then come over to where I am.

Ive got a long ramus,and if I don't have my chin in its natural position I look subhuman.even people can't look at me.

I also get less attention and good treatment if I am wearing a winter coat wich hides my broad clavicles vs my diabolic avantgarde jacket wich showcases my physique .

or my naturally curly hair vs combed and made to be straight.or my full scruff vs clean shaven .because the more ethnic you look the more they treat you like a criminal .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Apart from the throwing and chucking things at me part, all what the OP described has also been happening to me throughout my life, co-inciding with everyone around me growing taller than me and me starting to lose my hair which all started to occur in my late teens.

When I read the OP, it was almost like I was reading someone who has been casually observing me all my life, it's so uncannily similar.
5'6" manlet
thin framecel
unable to put on muscle or bulk up
baldcel
ethnic-looking
small recessed chin
no defined jawline
"boxhead"
lower + middle facial thirds combined = size of upper facial third
baldness-inflicted uneven facial thirds
short-sighted
overgrown body hair
41 years old
net worth < $100.000.00
Socially outcasted my entire life

Agreed about the gobman feminist thing, why don't you do it?

Pleosthene wrote:
willymonfret wrote:This is why you should never feel guilty playing females .

would treat you like ebola if you aren't goodlooking.I got the same thing.when I eat I have to retract my mandible wich makes my face look chinless,when in eat mode women ignore me .right when I pull that mandible back to its original state they look ,then come over to where I am.

Ive got a long ramus,and if I don't have my chin in its natural position I look subhuman.even people can't look at me.

I also get less attention and good treatment if I am wearing a winter coat wich hides my broad clavicles vs my diabolic avantgarde jacket wich showcases my physique .

or my naturally curly hair vs combed and made to be straight.or my full scruff vs clean shaven .because the more ethnic you look the more they treat you like a criminal .

Where does this whole beards make you look ethnic bullshit come from?

Non-caucasians CANNOT GROW FACIAL HAIR OR BODY HAIR.

If you see a black or asian with facial hair or body hair, they have caucasian blood.

Facial and body hair is LITERALLY A CAUCASIAN TRAIT (WHITE/ARAB)

if you look mediterreneanish and DOM like me,it makes you look like a Salafi mujahid.

lol middle easterners are most hated ethnics in northern europe.lol lowest status.

even the god eduardo looks like a ISIS terrorist with a beard

w/o people think im a spaniard and are way nicer and kinder to me.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice