Redpill blog- This happens if facial aesthetics worsen

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:-Females basically start to "throw" things at me. Instead to politely give me a thing into my hand, they basically throw it at me like I'm a dog

this is very red pill and true. if you are ugly, females will drop things on tables or counters instead of putting it in your hand, even cashiers

Damn. There is just no end to the suffering being incel. Good luck anyways

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
Twinky wrote:What happen? Did someone van damme kick your face in?

Got long (vertical growth) , asymmetrical face . Probably genetic syndrome and/or mouth breathing. On 11th of this month I'm having consultation with geneticist, I'll be taking bets here about possible syndrome a day before.

how old are you? and when did you first noticed those changes on your face?

incel scum wrote:
RetractedMaxilla wrote:-Females basically start to "throw" things at me. Instead to politely give me a thing into my hand, they basically throw it at me like I'm a dog

this is very red pill and true. if you are ugly, females will drop things on tables or counters instead of putting it in your hand, even cashiers

Holy shit, I just noticed not. Always figuref they were just trying to be hygienic. Who the fuck was I kidding, if I was good-looking they would put the change into their own mouth and try to get me to use my fingers to pull out the coins while moaning and rubbing their pussy

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
minimeman wrote:
how old are you? and when did you first noticed those changes on your face?

25. I firstly noticed totally different attitude from society at 23, but I became aware of the actual (face) problem at late 24/beginning of 25.

interesting... the face usually fully develops around 22 for males. you should check your bone density. you might have something going on. can you post before and after pics?

Wtf is mid face deficiency ? Can you actually get money for bein ugly?

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
Redpilliseverything1 wrote:Your parents fucked you over big time, how they didn't take you to see an orthodontist is beyond me,your profile is urgent need of getting surgery mainly lefort 1

I'd need LFIII for midface advancement, LF I for impaction, rotation and maxillary advancement, plus mandibular repositioning due to asymmetry (4mm jaw shift)

How exactly do they diagnose midface deficiency?

I have a hard time believing that happened in the bold. I mean if you had your dick hanging out it's reasonable. It's not like you're hideous. Where do you live? I too have experience with an unusual deformity with my face (much worse than 99% of those who have posted here) but has been fixed. I noticed on the bus men would have no problem sitting beside me but women tended to avoid me (my own age group). Having a social circle is probably what kept me sane.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:Besides being cringed at, ignored, avoided, criticised and materially used by female population since my facial aesthetics worsened, there are few new things which are often occurring lately
-Females ask me if I work and where do I work (= $$$ potential) and mostly these are 5s and below, other do things that I mentioned above
-It happened few times that a female took a seat in front of me on train, but when she looked me in face, she stand up ,made some negative facial expression and went elsewhere. Females seem to feel threatened or just VERY uncomfortable by non-aesthetic guys.
-Females basically start to "throw" things at me. Instead to politely give me a thing into my hand, they basically throw it at me like I'm a dog
-I used to have full seats around me, now they're empty. Ppl (not just females) rather go standing.
-Ppl avoid conversations with me, especially females

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
lachowskisdick wrote:I have a hard time believing that happened in the bold. I mean if you had your dick hanging out it's reasonable. It's not like you're hideous. Where do you live? I too have experience with an unusual deformity with my face (much worse than 99% of those who have posted here) but has been fixed. I noticed on the bus men would have no problem sitting beside me but women tended to avoid me (my own age group). Having a social circle is probably what kept me sane.

YOu weren't staring them down were you? :lol:

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
lachowskisdick wrote:YOu weren't staring them down were you? :lol:

No, I usually look trough window, but as soon somebody takes a seat at me, I do a quick check. As soon as I aim my look at girl, they get into "feeling threatened" mode and start to emit negativity - or simply abandon area. It's like I'm trying to split her on two pieces by my laser look.

-Yesterday it happened that some chick wanted to take a seat in front of me and when she bowed her legs to the half-seating position, so that she'll sit down, I looked at her face in that moment. She became confused and uncertain and bailed area.

-An hour ago I was in bar. Waitress came and checked me out, but as soon as I looked at her, her smile disappeared and she became cold.

I have done that on the bus to change the view (not of people) or to be around less people (for silence) deciding last second to change seats or even sat down and changed seats. Yes people will definitely treat you differently if you look different and so it's natural to draw conclusions knowing this when it's actually just coincidence. Also maybe you don't look like a psycho or someone really scared when you glance over at them. :lol: If that's not the case and you notice it happen a few times then that's really unfortunate.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk society! My face looked normal from one side but you could see it was deformed from the front and from the otherside. So one time this girl in class seemed pretty receptive to me for the whole lecture-she was only looking at my good side. I would later see her on campus that day but she basically acted like she didn't know me and was embarrassed for me. Stay strong yo.
Last edited by lachowskisdick on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redpilliseverything1 wrote:Your parents fucked you over big time, how they didn't take you to see an orthodontist is beyond me,your profile is urgent need of getting surgery mainly lefort 1

My parents taking me to an orthodontist was the single worst thing that happened to me. I would have been better off being molested as a child. They should have taken me directly to a maxillofacial surgeon.

incel scum wrote:

Fuck, I never thought about that. It's true though.

One time I was meeting a woman one on one for business related stuff. Over the phone just a few minuets before we met her voice was chipper and sounded like she couldn't wait to meet me, once we met in person I got that negative facial expression and the tone of her voice completely changed and it felt like she couldn't wait to finish and get away from me. I've been told I have a great phone voice, but the failo effect of my face and receding hariline overrides everything positive I have going for me.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice