Is tinder better than other dating sites?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So Im trolling dating sites at the moment, Im using a very good looking guy as picture, but NOT male model tier, maybe 7.5-8/10.

The responses aint good, very few girls respond and those who do are cold and doenst invest anything in the conversation.

Will tinder work better?

ColezLeftHand wrote:So Im trolling dating sites at the moment, Im using a very good looking guy as picture, but NOT male model tier, maybe 7.5-8/10.

The responses aint good, very few girls respond and those who do are cold and doenst invest anything in the conversation.

Will tinder work better?

probably. However i used to do ok on tinder but nowadays after the last few updates I have to swipe 200+ girls to get a match sometimes. I used an 8/10 guys pics as well and only got a few matches after 24hrs, makes no sense whatsoever.

Nauticalweight wrote:
ColezLeftHand wrote:So Im trolling dating sites at the moment, Im using a very good looking guy as picture, but NOT male model tier, maybe 7.5-8/10.

Will tinder work better?

probably. However i used to do ok on tinder but nowadays after the last few updates I have to swipe 200+ girls to get a match sometimes. I used an 8/10 guys pics as well and only got a few matches after 24hrs, makes no sense whatsoever.

Whats with the new updates then? They only "show" male model tier guys to the girls now? :ugeek: :lol:

But srs, online dating is fucking difficult even with this great looking guy, girls are so damn bitch and cold wtf. Im a 8 and even 6s are cold to me lool!

It took me nearly 400 right swipes to get a match, and even then the chick was some mammoth in her early 40s. And when I hit her up, nothing. Tinder is pretty much reserved for specimens of perfection.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice