Has anyone tried trolling women by showing lack of interest?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I rejected a girl after a short first date the other night because I thought she was too tall and TBH I didn't like her face. But of course I didn't say that. I rejected her the way girls reject guys -- by saying there was "no chemistry". I could see her looking like she was going to cry but I didn't even try to soften it because I knew she does the same thing to other guys on dating sites all day without feeling anything. If fact, I could hear the scorn for them in her voice when she talked earlier about all the messages she was getting.

Part of me wants women to feel the pain they cause other men. This is the only way I can do it without being assaulted by whiteknights and the feminist people.

I've stopped escalating. I wait for them to do it. I break rapport. I don't give unsolicited compliments anymore. I will return interest but do not reveal it first. I act asexual. I treat women the way they treat men.

Sometimes I make fake dating profiles on okcupid with non photoshoot pictures of male models and reject girls who message me. I like to see their pathetic attempts to get me to date them.

kingincel wrote:Sometimes I make fake dating profiles on okcupid with non photoshoot pictures of male models and reject girls who message me. I like to see their pathetic attempts to get me to date them.

Feels good man.

uwotm8 wrote:
doinroids wrote:I don't have to fake anything. I'm genuinely uninterested in them

this means:

> faggot

Call me when you lose your virginity, bud

PUA4Life wrote:I rejected a girl after a short first date the other night because I thought she was too tall and TBH I didn't like her face. But of course I didn't say that. I rejected her the way girls reject guys -- by saying there was "no chemistry". I could see her looking like she was going to cry but I didn't even try to soften it because I knew she does the same thing to other guys on dating sites all day without feeling anything. If fact, I could hear the scorn for them in her voice when she talked earlier about all the messages she was getting.

Part of me wants women to feel the pain they cause other men. This is the only way I can do it without being assaulted by whiteknights and the feminist people.

I've stopped escalating. I wait for them to do it. I break rapport. I don't give unsolicited compliments anymore. I will return interest but do not reveal it first. I act asexual. I treat women the way they treat men.

should have said "lets just be friends" :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice