The secret Hollywood procedure that has fooled us for years

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://mashable.com/2014/12/01/hollywoo ... procedure/

It’s called “beauty work.” It's a digital procedure of sorts, in which a handful of skilled artists use highly specialized software in the final stages of post-production to slim, de-age and enhance actors’ faces and bodies.

This is the version of on-screen stars that we, the audience, see. And if this comes as any surprise, it’s because the first rule of beauty work is: Don’t talk about beauty work.

Under strict non-disclosure agreements, Hollywood A-listers have been quietly slipping in and out of a few bland office buildings around town, many to sit in on days-long retouching sessions, directing the artists to make every frame suitable. At one such facility, young, fit up-and-comers disrobe for a handheld scanner that captures every pore and hair follicle, creating a template for future beauty work that, as a result, will appear all the more natural.

The technique made its “out” debut when Lola aged Brad Pitt backwards for Benjamin Button in 2008. As it turned out, the most striking visual in David Fincher’s epic wasn’t Button the shriveled, elderly man-child. It came toward the end of the film, when Pitt emerged into the golden light of a dance studio as a naturally radiant, strapping 20-something

I remember that scene, and being blown away by how Brad Pitt looked.

This forum confirmed low IQ. I posted the best article of the day and no one even read it.

low IQ subhumans

does anyone remember that scene with brad pitt yes or no

uwotm8 wrote:ITT aspie discovers that people can use photoshopz

it's one thing to retouch one picture, and it's another to do A WHOLE MOVIE and make it flawless

lol @ subhumans frauding that they knew about this

some people have suspected it, but not to this extent. this is advanced shit.

dat feel wrote:
uwotm8 wrote:ITT aspie discovers that people can use photoshopz

it's one thing to retouch one picture, and it's another to do A WHOLE MOVIE and make it flawless

lol @ subhumans frauding that they knew about this

some people have suspected it, but not to this extent. this is advanced shit.

you are just angry that the age pill doesn't exist for the demigods actors who rule our world. Their genes are so good that aging doesn't exist for them. That's why they became actors in the first place you aspie.

It's pathetically obvious that the article is just a troll article written by some mad incel.

You mean that one? It really was impresive. I didnt gave a fuck about old baby, this was the most aestchetic point in movie.

Jawline wrote:You mean that one? It really was impresive. I didnt gave a fuck about old baby, this was the most aestchetic point in movie.

yes

I'd like to see a video of an actor's scenes being beauty worked, like showing the actual program and what it does.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

This software has been used in movies for over 15-20 years now, its nothing new at all.

The software that's mostly used for touching up scenes & people is NukeX & Adobe after effects
Neck Training Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=36#p36

This guy is showing you something very basic, its crazy what can be done with this software

watch from 11:07

Neck Brah wrote:This guy is showing you something very basic, its crazy what can be done with this software

watch from 11:07

WOW fuckin crazy. Can't believe people can make software like this. Thanks brah.

hood rych wrote:
WOW fuckin crazy. Can't believe people can make software like this. Thanks brah.

watch this

Neck Brah wrote:
hood rych wrote:

watch this

:( :( she really does look better with big dark eyes instead of green ones. I'm done for :cry: goes to show how important skin and eyes are.

Still, really crazy. It's especially strange to me how they can change something about the face and then have it carry throughout the rest of the clip. Wouldn't that take a ton of computer power to render? Idk much about it.

Inb4 SR torrents Nuke and posts 10000000 edited gifs of himself.

lol @ your poverty software

this is what they use: Flame. The video will blow your mind.

dat feel wrote:lol @ your poverty software

Use Flame to give yourself 3'' and nessman angularity.
Last edited by hood rych on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

So we are not even comparing ourselves to what they really look like, seriously, that's fucked up.

hood rych wrote:
dat feel wrote:lol @ your poverty software

Use Flame to give yourself 3'' and nessman angularity.

fucking lol

I can make pics that make me look nessman tier or better. and i could even do videos using flame that make me amog opry

but how do i fix my subhumanity irl :cry:

John Rambo, wrote:How much does it cost and is it availible to us lowely peasents?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autodesk-FLAME- ... 19b7c021e0

Found a used Flame 2014 workstation for $135k! looooooool probably double the price if brand new. add to that the artist's time and you're looking at 500k at least

studios probably spend millions per movie because they have several artists working on the movie for like 3 months

just fucking lol

life is a scam, I want my money back :uzi:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice