zygomatic width

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

yes, zygomatic osteotomy can move the bone laterally or a custom design cheek implant can acheive a similar but likely less natural result

Yea but I cannot imagine any surgeon performing a zygomatic osteotomy for cosmetic purposes...can you? Im pretty sure a shit load of fillers on the zygomatic bone can give some lateral widening though.

Alphameso wrote:Yea but I cannot imagine any surgeon performing a zygomatic osteotomy for cosmetic purposes...can you? Im pretty sure a shit load of fillers on the zygomatic bone can give some lateral widening though.

some will, yes, its done all the time in asia for people in the opposite situation, and in fact reduction is said to be more involved than augmentation

im not sure about surgeons but ive found with regular doctors that if I ask for anything more then once (say, a blood test for random shit or an x-ray) then they just cave in and do it -- keep in mind this is public money i get them to waste too :D

Interesting. I guess a craniofacial surgeon would be the best type of doctor to perform this? If you could choose between widening the zygomas or jaw which would you go with?

Alphameso wrote:Interesting. I guess a craniofacial surgeon would be the best type of doctor to perform this? If you could choose between widening the zygomas or jaw which would you go with?

yeah probably craniofacial, you could try asking an experienced maxfac but i doubt they do this much

without knowing what you look like i cant answer that question, you need to be carefull about widening one without the other, also consider your upper 3rd/skull as well, if the entire face is narrow then you could still benefit but realise that people will see your face as a whole and its important to carefully consider the features around whatever you are changing

true story: i had cheek implants in the past (since removed, dont recomend implants for most ppl) and although it transformed my deficient midface it also too large and fucked over my lower 3rd making it look smaller hence cancelling out any boost to my overall L

either way, have a consultation, im interested to know what this kind of thing would cost anyway

I am already getting surgery this summer. Im dumping 35k. Jaw implants, chin implants and temporal implants. All these are going to increase my facial width a shit load. I was just curious about the zygomas and if widening them may be better than widening the jawline, but im really not sure. Im thinking about just getting filler for the zygos after everything is done so I have a better balance in the transition area between my jaw to my temples.

oh cool, in that case yeah just get fillers

what do temporal implants cost by themselves?

I am getting custom made temporal implants which broaden the forehead and entire head width. I believe around 11.5k

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice