1/10 niggercel whining about how girls like thugs

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



GOGOB OBMBOMBOBMMAN

But the problem is that there are a few male aesthetic ideals, while for females there is basically one.

This makes people not sure what to go for in male surgeries.

Jeremy Meeks had dick sucking lips and was considered hotter than those masculine thin lipped spanic guys

Somebody here said it's because women are lesbian, and I agree. They oftentimes like androgenous features.
Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH



This guy is preaching ER stuff.

He thinks its about nice versus bad boy. Its about physical attraction. He, like ER, are aiming to high



Sensitive Sensei wrote:GOGOB OBMBOMBOBMMAN

But the problem is that there are a few male aesthetic ideals, while for females there is basically one.

This makes people not sure what to go for in male surgeries.

Jeremy Meeks had dick sucking lips and was considered hotter than those masculine thin lipped spanic guys

Somebody here said it's because women are lesbian, and I agree. They oftentimes like androgenous features.


meeks considerd attractive because of the skin and eye color combination. because its so rare.

give him brown eyes and hes just another beaner
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

baldingcorpse wrote:
Sensitive Sensei wrote:GOGOB OBMBOMBOBMMAN

But the problem is that there are a few male aesthetic ideals, while for females there is basically one.

This makes people not sure what to go for in male surgeries.

Jeremy Meeks had dick sucking lips and was considered hotter than those masculine thin lipped spanic guys

Somebody here said it's because women are lesbian, and I agree. They oftentimes like androgenous features.


meeks considerd attractive because of the skin and eye color combination. because its so rare.

give him brown eyes and hes just another beaner


nah dood nah

overall look is fucking GOD

AMOG wrote:All of the KentTV videos are fucking awesome. He repeats himself about fifty times per vid btw, but that is kinda what makes it so lulzy. I wonder if he would be receptive to an infield coaching session from a PUA guru or be willing to take a bootcamp; he seems to have the money. I like his style though, his clothes are tight.


his repetitiveness is funny, but I clicked on more videos after this one and I cannot finish the whole thing. it's just too dumb and boring

I can identify with this guy so much on what he's saying. Amen to the black girls straight up laughing at him when he gets rejected too. That happens a lot. Black women will go for the 6'3'' dominant, black wife beater before they'd even consider a dude like this.
Image

He sometimes has valid points but his message won't spread because he lacks EVERYTHING: looks, height, intelligence, charisma
there's nothing special about him
Image

kalifornia310 wrote:whats a niggercel?


incel nigger or involuntary celibate nigger

VerbalMurderer wrote:
kalifornia310 wrote:whats a niggercel?


incel nigger or involuntary celibate nigger

Thats corny and racist
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 88 guests