1/10 niggercel whining about how girls like thugs

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Men like this piss me off. Lol thee women who you want are not ATTRACTED to YOU. Let's be FRANK you are at BEST a 6 (probably more like a 5 on a day to day basis). That's no shade to you or anyone else. We all have the hand we are dealt with. NOW, learn to play it. How many NICE FRIENDLY girls who were 6s like YOU have you SHUNNED because you weren't attracted to them? That's ok, but it's not ok for the 10s that men like you LOVE TO GO AFTER to shun you? Go after women in YOUR looks bracket, and you will fare much better."

"after women in YOUR looks bracket, and you will fare much better"

itssss nott fairrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol:

nottt fairrrrrrrr

this guy is a sluthate member guaranteed. He rages like SH'er

AHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Should we ask him if he's going Kent?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH

datingisstupid wrote:itssss nott fairrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol:

nottt fairrrrrrrr

this guy is a sluthate member guaranteed. He rages like SH'er

Tremendous potential. He should be our PREACHER.

We must educate him on LMS some more and make him PREACH.

sensorydeprivation wrote:I feel bad for the man.

You degenerate aspie basement dwelling virgins have yet to truly understand the sheer pain of getting rejected by thousands of women. I have and so has this guy.

Oh fuck off. I've been rejected by over 400-500 women. This guy is GUARANTEED approaching women above his looks. If he went after a 4/10 nice black girl with education, I'm sure he'd do fine. But he doesn't want that, he wants those busty high E black chicks

Also, if you care about looks, why are you 130 pounds at 6 foot 3? If you were 205 pounds, you think you'd be having as much trouble with women? You'd have a better success rate. I've been 205 and have been 185 and am your height.

sensorydeprivation wrote:I feel bad for the man.

You degenerate aspie basement dwelling virgins have yet to truly understand the sheer pain of getting rejected by thousands of women. I have and so has this guy.

Well yeah we kinda did until it got pointless to be depressed any longer.

It's a fucked up situation but it's unchangeable.

The world doesn't play by your rules boyo.

Sensitive Sensei wrote:Seems like this guy has history here, wtf?

Has his vids been posted here before?

Can't wait to find out what his username is on here lol

gobman3000 wrote:That guy is djfranktanks doppelganger.

except i am passed the whole "nice guy" "bad boy" dichotomy and understand its all LMS

and already written a manifesto

gobman3000 wrote:
djfranktank wrote:

Really? Lol, must be hard to read. Did you pass it through a spellchecker first?

yes

djfranktank wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:That guy is djfranktanks doppelganger.

except i am passed the whole "nice guy" "bad boy" dichotomy and understand its all LMS

Legit. All this dark triad shit is bullshit. It's cause and effect of looks/status (note: money means nothing outside of status )

Ceran wrote:
djfranktank wrote:except i am passed the whole "nice guy" "bad boy" dichotomy and understand its all LMS

Legit. All this dark triad shit is bullshit. It's cause and effect of looks/status (note: money means nothing outside of status )

precisely i hate all this "Nice guys always finish last BLAhHALAXL" just lol

nice guys get laid, they just are good looking
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice