alcohol + girls = new levels of arrogance

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Usually when I'm at a club and the bar is full of people waiting for drinks I wait until a free space opens up before I squeeze in

This time there's plenty of space on either side of me, but of course 2 girls in full celebrity party mode barge in and push up against me, phones/purses/elbows flying everywhere. I never know what to do.. a) move over like a beta b) say something to them like a whiny bitch c) push them back like a freak/psycho

Ironically girls would NEVER go for option a) despite supposedly being the more diminutive/less confrontational gender.. Sure lol

Of course they were both my height or taller with their 6 inch heels so this always gives the monkeys more confidence that they are bigger monkeys despite it being an illusion. Fuck do I hate heels

Later on when I'm more drunk, 2 girls bump past me and send half of my double g&t all over my face. I had lost inhibition by then and pushed the nearest one .. her friend freaked out (how date this incel scum stand up himself). I told the cunts id fuck them up and they fucked off. Of course it was an "accident", except when I accidentally jostle a girls drink, then it's a different story.

God life is such a scam if you're not a girl or a MM

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

It's so funny some bald manlet guy actually came up to me and shook my hand

There's so many frustrated incels out there pissed about being second or third class citizens compared to most girls.. If they all got together something could change but alas..

In retrospect, my clubbing days were a wall-to-wall catalogue of frustrations, anger and injustice. Much of the misery wasn't due to direct rejection, but rather of the indirect type where cunts' attitudes caused rage and various levels of hassle.

I know too well what it is like when Dem Shitconts barge their way in front of you at the bar; beyond reproach thanks to the big beefy bouncers just looking for an excuse to throw out an awkward incel. It is similar at concerts and festivals I've been to: shitcunts force their way to the front, not even questioning their self-entitlement.

But back to nightclubs - like Cats says, these neon-lit dens of exclusivity really should just blatantly refuse entry to the males who are ugly, short or obese. It would spare them the humiliation at the hands of bolshy bastards and little hitlercunts.

A cunt stands on your foot in her stinking stilettos - not a word of apology. She spills your drink - YOU get looked at like the subhuman you are. There is no worse shitcunt than a liquored-up clubbing shitcunt.

Ceran wrote:It's so funny some bald manlet guy actually came up to me and shook my hand

Pleased to meet you, mate! :)

:lol:
5'6" manlet
thin framecel
unable to put on muscle or bulk up
baldcel
ethnic-looking
small recessed chin
no defined jawline
"boxhead"
lower + middle facial thirds combined = size of upper facial third
baldness-inflicted uneven facial thirds
short-sighted
overgrown body hair
41 years old
net worth < $100.000.00
Socially outcasted my entire life

Norwood Cemetery wrote:In retrospect, my clubbing days were a wall-to-wall catalogue of frustrations, anger and injustice. Much of the misery wasn't due to direct rejection, but rather of the indirect type where cunts' attitudes caused rage and various levels of hassle.

I know too well what it is like when Dem Shitconts barge their way in front of you at the bar; beyond reproach thanks to the big beefy bouncers just looking for an excuse to throw out an awkward incel. It is similar at concerts and festivals I've been to: shitcunts force their way to the front, not even questioning their self-entitlement.

But back to nightclubs - like Cats says, these neon-lit dens of exclusivity really should just blatantly refuse entry to the males who are ugly, short or obese. It would spare them the humiliation at the hands of bolshy bastards and little hitlercunts.

A cunt stands on your foot in her stinking stilettos - not a word of apology. She spills your drink - YOU get looked at like the subhuman you are. There is no worse shitcunt than a liquored-up clubbing shitcunt.

Without incels who would support the industry? Clubs would go broke inside of 2 months if the only customers were bitches and slayers.

Alot of clubs let attractive girls in for free which inflates their ego even more.

They spend barely any money on a night out due to guys buying them drinks, the clubs giving the free drinks and free entry to clubs.
Neck Training Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=36#p36

cats wrote:>going to a club as a sub-8

They never learn, do they my man?
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

dont people get layed on club?
plus my friend met a gf there .

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice