Women fool us all every fucking day

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

TheChewingGuy wrote:JUST LOL / thread

if i woke up next to that, i would literally beat the fuck out of it

cannot handle deception

Punch her straight into face.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

What? maybe because she has NO FUCKING EYEBROWS OR EYELASHES ON THE BEFORE PIC. anyway i could tell shes ugly just by the second pic, i can tell things like that after studying facial anatomy on this website

AMOGGED wrote:looking at this fucking ugly bitch makes me so mad. she should get fucking destroyed for this retarded shit. fuck this society. im out.

LOL do some voice about it . I like your russian gangster voice. im half russian too. weird genetics
where can I record my self and send it like you do?

With that disguise She could have the luxury to reject guys who don't fit her ridiculous female standards to boost her self-esteem. She could literally have lines of desperate guys craving to fuck her any time.
How I tried so hard to find a woman & social life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33724
The day I finally gave up on women : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940

lol @ guys ITT that think they deserve more than the girl in the OP's post
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

She legit went from a 2.3-3 to a 5.5-6. She went from being ignored her whole life to being called beautiful by WK phaggot in the span of 5 minutes. Men do not have this luxury.

datingisstupid wrote:She legit went from a 2.3-3 to a 5.5-6. She went from being ignored her whole life to being called beautiful by WK phaggot in the span of 5 minutes. Men do not have this luxury.

newsflash: She was called beautiful by WK phaggots before too.

I always thought the do it for us. Which is only half true. They do it for themselves to get males much higher than her lookslevel.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman
PostThis post by Mistgeburt3000 was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Mistgeburt3000

NiggerBasher wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:She legit went from a 2.3-3 to a 5.5-6. She went from being ignored her whole life to being called beautiful by WK phaggot in the span of 5 minutes. Men do not have this luxury.

newsflash: She was called beautiful by WK phaggots before too.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice