ITT: we list legit ways to optimize our hormonal profiles

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Cold showers increase T
Garlic increases T
Meditation decreases cortisol
A 24 hours fast increases HGH

Evilvalle wrote:cold showers? u sure?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the original study. Nevertheless, even supposing that it doesn't increase T, this is probably something you'd want to do anyway, since it slows skin aging by promoting elasticity, and also really wakes you up in the morning for whatever you've got to do, without the negative effects of substances like caffeine.
Last edited by nostalgiccel on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vertu wrote:Leaving the house and getting sun.

That is a HUGE ONE you've been missing out on.

This is actually legit since vitamin D raises testosterone, but if you live in the northern latitudes, it can be very difficult to get enough vitamin D by sun exposition alone, so supplementation should be considered, unless you basically spend all of your time outside

All increase hormone levels slightly but not to any benefit.

1. High fat, high protein, low carb diet.
2. Fruits and veggies.
3. Lots of sleep.
4. Sprints
5. Contrast showers
6. No stress
7. Organic food
8. Supplementation with vitamins and minerals
9. 15 min of sun exposure before 10 am and after 5 pm.
10. Weight lifting.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

And one more:

Fucking an actual woman, and not your hand :lol: :lol:

Robust Sensei wrote:Rill wrote that sprints increase HGH and test. Anybody got some studies for that?

CBA looking for a study but I've read this as well. Sprints are the best because they're explosive, high intensity exercise that use the biggest muscles in your body. Like doing high weight-low rep squats, sprinting benefits your entire body by promoting muscle growth throughout the entire body. like squats, sprinting is a great excercise to d in conjunction with full body workout because the sprinting activates test and HGH as you said which allows all other exercises to be more effective. Running also increases your resting metabolism though these benefits are more prevalent with endurance running

nostalgiccel wrote:A 24 hours fast increases HGH

The study included 6 people.

I think any testosterone boosts through diet or lifestyle in general are too miniscule to make a difference.

I saw this BBC-program, they had a part about testosterone.

They pinned a pale, scrawny guy with a beta face and a T-level of 180ng/dl(super low) up against a muscular burly black guy (900-something ng/dl)..

They made this experiment:

The low T guy was to engage in aggressive activities like fighting, ROARING at the top of his lungs and various other shit I don't remember.

The black guy was sat down to knit and get his toenails painted.

It seemed like the experiment ran for well over an hour.

At the end, they tested again..

Black guy = from 900 to around 750 ng/dl

Pale guy = from 180 ng/dl to 300 ng/dl.

These are the peaks you can expect from doing so-called "T-boosting" or "T-lowering" activities. And these peaks and dips do not last for more than a couple of hours at most.

My theory is that T is secreted in accordance to your immune system. If your body is strong enough to support/cope with high T levels, it'll make it happen.

Guys who go on TRT tend to have all sort of issues nailing it down. They run into estrogen trouble, red blood cell trouble (increased stroke risk) and high blood pressure.

CruiseControl wrote:I think any testosterone boosts through diet or lifestyle in general are too miniscule to make a difference.

They pinned a pale, scrawny guy with a beta face and a T-level of 180ng/dl(super low) up against a muscular burly black guy (900-something ng/dl)..

The low T guy was to engage in aggressive activities like fighting, ROARING at the top of his lungs and various other shit I don't remember.

These are the peaks you can expect from doing so-called "T-boosting" or "T-lowering" activities. And these peaks and dips do not last for more than a couple of hours at most.

My theory is that T is secreted in accordance to your immune system. If your body is strong enough to support/cope with high T levels, it'll make it happen.

Guys who go on TRT tend to have all sort of issues nailing it down. They run into estrogen trouble, red blood cell trouble (increased stroke risk) and high blood pressure.

http://anabolicmen.com/more-testosterone-in-minutes/

Two minutes lol. It was also a spit test.

This is from the writer LOL:
There are countless of studies showing clear proof of natural ways to increase HGH and testosterone levels. I’m one of those proofs myself as my total testosterone level sits at 1507 ng/dl without ever using steroids or injections.

CruiseControl wrote:I think any testosterone boosts through diet or lifestyle in general are too miniscule to make a difference.

Assuming your theory is right, that would simply mean that we have to boost our immune system in order to boost our testosterone.

Also, rather than seeing a low T guy trying to raise his testosterone in only one hour, I would be much more curious to see what would be the long term impact of T boosting and E lowering lifestyles and diets over several months.

Altho genes obviously makes a big difference, I would guess u can do alot to increase your T levels by manipulating your social standing/muscles etc.

Take your random programmer nerd "beta" and put him in the djungle to survive for 3 years - if i manages to do so I would guess he will have T levels alot higher than his formal programmer self lol
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

So we need to go to a shooting range, roar to the top of the lungs, scream at people, sprint every few days like crazy, fight and fuck things up.

Sluthate... what have you done to me ...

Challenge accepted.

Does carrying around weapons at all times work?

Does pretending to kill people work? Like every hour taking a knife and stabbing something, etc.

Actually, holy fuck I just realized shooting games nerds were always more masc than strategy game nerds or mmo. Legit as phukk.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice