This guy has universal appeal

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Looks like the guy she´d show her mom.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Yep. He makes that last chick he's with look like shit.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

I see a good fwhr and nice lateral development. Still looks like a cuckold though, but it is difficult to say why . Possibly the tall forehead indicating a lack of prenatal testosterone and something is beta about his eye area too. His looks will never hinder him though and will probably help him for an LTR
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

I ran a tinder experiment with this guy and he got over 100 matches in the first day and multiple girls messaging him first.

thereturnofabulldog wrote:I see a good fwhr and nice lateral development. Still looks like a cuckold though, but it is difficult to say why . Possibly the tall forehead indicating a lack of prenatal testosterone and something is beta about his eye area too. His looks will never hinder him though and will probably help him for an LTR

looksmaxer wrote:I ran a tinder experiment with this guy and he got over 100 matches in the first day and multiple girls messaging him first.

thereturnofabulldog wrote:I see a good fwhr and nice lateral development. Still looks like a cuckold though, but it is difficult to say why . Possibly the tall forehead indicating a lack of prenatal testosterone and something is beta about his eye area too. His looks will never hinder him though and will probably help him for an LTR

He comes off as high M+S.

Perfect example of a real life 8+, notice how he looks like a celebrity

looksmaxer wrote:I ran a tinder experiment with this guy and he got over 100 matches in the first day and multiple girls messaging him first.

]

Seriously? I thought I was better looking than him at first glance. He has way better girls with him though and that fucking sparkly white smile... Must be pretty damn good looking!

Idk brah honestly I didn't expect such a positive response. I think there is a halo effect with guy but all kinds of girls were messaging him

Spartacus wrote:

]

Seriously? I thought I was better looking than him at first glance. He has way better girls with him though and that fucking sparkly white smile... Must be pretty damn good looking!

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:his teeth look done

Yeah he probably had veneers or something

Of course he does.
He's tall,masculine,looks strong,has good hair.
He could keep me warm any night of the week.
PSYCHO BITCH

#KFCcel

RESIDENT TROLL

Pleosthene wrote:

So that's what fat barely above average looking white guys can get?

Not being white = hell

Barely above average? This guy is way above average and is probably way better looking then most guys here. Just lol at ratings here. This is why a males opinion on another guys attractiveness DOES NOT fucking matter. It's either influenced by jealousy (because he's getting girls and you guys or not) or by comparing to unrealistic guys like Brad Pitt. This guy is a 7-7.5. Has a classically handsome face. And those girls are cute and hot. GTFO about being barely above average. He got 100 matches on tinder and is only barely above average.

Again, A MANS OPNION ABOUT ANOTHER GUYS ATTRACTIVENESS DOES NOT MEAN SHIT DUE TO YOUR STUPID BIASES AND UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS.

You are so fucking aspie. He is much better looking then you. All those girls are more attractive then you so your opinions don't matter boyo. He's fucking them, you are not. He got 100 matches on tinder, you didn't.

mustang19 wrote:he has universal appeal because he is white

this!

Morpheus wrote:
mustang19 wrote:he has universal appeal because he is white

this!

There are a lot of white incels. He is handsome, tall and has good features.

datingisstupid wrote:

You are so fucking aspie. He is much better looking then you. All those girls are more attractive then you so your opinions don't matter boyo. He's fucking them, you are not. He got 100 matches on tinder, you didn't.

I'll agree I am more aspie than him for sure. I've not even used tinder yet you twat

To me I really don't see what is so special. He is definitely above average, but I just don't see that typical masculine angularity and ruggedness, he looks too soft for me to call him a classically handsome guy. Goes to show we can't 100% judge what women like.

Maybe it's largely because he is with girls in all of his pictures (preselection)
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

I know what I like and I'm getting moist just looking at him.
I'm 5'3" and would fit nicely in his arms!
I'm bored this afternoon and this guy could easily come over and keep me company.

#Not a KFCcel

datingisstupid wrote:

BTW i looksmog the first and second girl on right easily. The ratty faced jewess in the third is probably on par with me due to her smooth looking high e skin and tight, shapely body

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:To me I really don't see what is so special. He is definitely above average, but I just don't see that typical masculine angularity and ruggedness, he looks too soft for me to call him a classically handsome guy. Goes to show we can't 100% judge what women like.

Maybe it's largely because he is with girls in all of his pictures (preselection)

Take into consideration how biased our ratings our. Guy on here are constantly exposed to pictures of Brad Pitt, Chico, Sean O'Pry, Johnny Depp, Chris Camarack, etc - for months, some even years. They take this image of these guys and use it as a standard of male physical attractiveness. They call guys ugly that may be average and guys decently attractive (like this guy in the picture) as average or just barely above average because they don't meet the criteria that 1% of the male population has. In reality, many females would consider this guy very attractive. Many good looking females as well. The girls that he is with are perfectly fine and attractive enough to LTR along with have sex with.

thereturnofabulldog wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:

BTW i looksmog the first and second girl on right easily. The ratty faced jewess in the third is probably on par with me due to her smooth looking high e skin and tight, shapely body

Sure you do man.

datingisstupid wrote:

Sure you do man.

you know i do? youve seen my pics what a shit troll

datingisstupid wrote:

Just no she is above you, don't delude yourself
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice