cheated on my bf..

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 2057326542

I'm embarassed to say I cheated on my bf while I was abroad. I'm in a LTR, we have a house & pets together. I've never cheated before. I feel really awful that I've done such a thing but at the same time I'm not sure that I actually regret it.
I don't feel myself lately after a series of unfortunate events this year that I think has changed my outlook on life right now. Not that I am looking to make excuses but I genuinely don't think I'm the same person anymore.

For a while before I did what I did I was questioning my feelings towards my bf, I love him dearly but the spark has gone. I think its beyond repair. I don't know if I'm having a case of 'the 7 year itch', should I consider telling him or keeping schtum?

I was highly attracted to the guy I cheated with and he was a bit younger than me & now I cant stop thinking about him and also notice when I go out I'm flirting more with other guys that I find hot and that pay me attention. I feel like I've lost control of myself to an extent but believe me up to now I had very strong views about cheating and all of a sudden its like I've done a complete 360' turn and I'm taking risks I would never have dreamed of before

I know what I did was a terrible thing but I'm looking for some advice on where I should go from here!

Thanks

LMSghost wrote:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057326542

I'm embarassed to say I cheated on my bf while I was abroad. I'm in a LTR, we have a house & pets together. I've never cheated before. I feel really awful that I've done such a thing but at the same time I'm not sure that I actually regret it.
I don't feel myself lately after a series of unfortunate events this year that I think has changed my outlook on life right now. Not that I am looking to make excuses but I genuinely don't think I'm the same person anymore.

For a while before I did what I did I was questioning my feelings towards my bf, I love him dearly but the spark has gone. I think its beyond repair. I don't know if I'm having a case of 'the 7 year itch', should I consider telling him or keeping schtum?

I was highly attracted to the guy I cheated with and he was a bit younger than me & now I cant stop thinking about him and also notice when I go out I'm flirting more with other guys that I find hot and that pay me attention. I feel like I've lost control of myself to an extent but believe me up to now I had very strong views about cheating and all of a sudden its like I've done a complete 360' turn and I'm taking risks I would never have dreamed of before

I know what I did was a terrible thing but I'm looking for some advice on where I should go from here!

Thanks

typical attention whore
and was not the 1st time ...when a girl cheats is because always cheated and will cheat again

I'm reading through that thread and I can't believe the subhumanity being displayed there not only by that vile whore but the other scumbags actually feeling sorry for HER and urging her not to tell him. Some sick, sick fucks out there but we already knew most women and manginas are like this.

I hope she gets run over by a bus. I hope the bus runs over her private area first, then slowly hit the break and completely pulverizes her entire torso but somehow making her stay alive for several hours before she dies, all the while the entire bus is on top of her.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

LMFAO at all the people telling her "For God's sake, wait until after Christmas". Why, so the bitch can still milk him for gifts? Then break up with him after he bought her all this shit?

I'm in an LTR myself too and if my OH told me she had cheated I'm pretty sure we could work it through. That's why it's an LTR. :-)

I checked the cunt's post history and it seems that after this thread she made other threads about moving to another house and asking about pets and shit. Did the WHORE actually tell the BF?

bigfoot wrote:I'm reading through that thread and I can't believe the subhumanity being displayed there not only by that vile whore but the other scumbags actually feeling sorry for HER.

do not read such bullshit anymore that's depressive
those forums are full of retarded ppl they don't know anything about dating scene/they lack the knowledge we have here

I feel really awful that I've done such a thing but at the same time I'm not sure that I actually regret it.

I'm flirting more with other guys that I find hot

I feel like I've lost control of myself

I had very strong views about cheating and all of a sudden its like I've done a complete 360' turn

^That beheading looks hilarious. Legit would not bat an eye if the woman in the OP was at the end of that.

someone sign up and message the cunt a link to this thread PLEASE

bigfoot wrote:I'm reading through that thread and I can't believe the subhumanity being displayed there not only by that vile whore but the other scumbags actually feeling sorry for HER and urging her not to tell him. Some sick, sick fucks out there but we already knew most women and manginas are like this.

I hope she gets run over by a bus. I hope the bus runs over her private area first, then slowly hit the break and completely pulverizes her entire torso but somehow making her stay alive for several hours before she dies, all the while the entire bus is on top of her.

All that will accomplish is -1 more reproductive age woman, further fucking up our already fucked up gender ratio/dynamics in western countries and compounding the competition and desperation of men

And again do not get angry at women. But at the males commenting.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

This is why I must be dominant and my girl would not be allowed cell phones and outside communication with the world. Sooooooonn.

Fag wrote:And again do not get angry at women. But at the males commenting.

Mid teens on Sluthate, homosexual and also a white knight. You're fucked already, kid.

bigfoot wrote:
Fag wrote:And again do not get angry at women. But at the males commenting.

Mid teens on Sluthate, homosexual and also a white knight. You're fucked already, kid.

Shouldnt you be robbing some stores or something?!

bigfoot wrote:I'm reading through that thread and I can't believe the subhumanity being displayed there not only by that vile whore but the other scumbags actually feeling sorry for HER and urging her not to tell him. Some sick, sick fucks out there but we already knew most women and manginas are like this.

mfz wrote:
I feel really awful that I've done such a thing but at the same time I'm not sure that I actually regret it.

I'm flirting more with other guys that I find hot

I feel like I've lost control of myself

I had very strong views about cheating and all of a sudden its like I've done a complete 360' turn

I can't believe some of the shit in that thread. "Telling him would be selfish; it would only serve to clear your own conscience." What a load of blue pilled shit :lol: :lol: Cunts gon cunt. The only saving grace here would be if they were together for a really long time, like many, many years and she hadn't cheated until now, but IDK if that's the case. Shameless cunts who cheat around after being with you for a month or so are the lowest form of shit. This is why you want to be a slayer, so you can replace cunts like this.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice