Pig woman POF thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Confused. Either all these guys are taking the piss, or it's got to be fake.

They all respond in the same, low-IQ, unreadable, text-talk trash writing.

sub 5 male = better off dead
Genetic Sewage Crew
Subhuman Royalty Crew

Could not handle the convo where the guy looked for her approval as to if he was good enough for her. I would have destroyed him at that, that complete lack of self worth...disgusting. What a mad world we live in. Hahah so weird we have guys on here like me who are hell bent on finding their exact ideal girl, while others just have no standards at all. TBH I prefer my way, least I have dignity.

Goldmine thread, unfortunately it has put me off of my pasta but it was a good read none the less.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Neck Brah wrote:lmao someone wrote an article about this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://developedman.com/online-dating-h ... stern-men/

Excellent.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Women just can't be incel if they get over their issues and get out there! Or try online dating and CHOOSE to meet the guy she likes most that messages her. This thread is redpill as fuck. :twisted:

We need MORE striking EXPERIMENTS!

My favourite: 9/10 MM as a job applicant
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

If you ever doubt the idea that women can never be incel, just have a look through this thread. ANY woman can get the dick on demand from guys. Hell, you don't even need to be a woman! Just crossdress and you'll have an inbox full of desperate men.

PuaKiller wrote:If you ever doubt the idea that women can never be incel, just have a look through this thread. ANY woman can get the dick on demand from guys. Hell, you don't even need to be a woman! Just crossdress and you'll have an inbox full of desperate men.

Can confirm for crossdressing :D

Jigz wrote:Women just can't be incel if they get over their issues and get out there! Or try online dating and CHOOSE to meet the guy she likes most that messages her. This thread is redpill as fuck. :twisted:

actually well said

PuaKiller wrote:If you ever doubt the idea that women can never be incel, just have a look through this thread. ANY woman can get the dick on demand from guys. Hell, you don't even need to be a woman! Just crossdress and you'll have an inbox full of desperate men.

Truer words have never been spoken.

This is so funny and depressing at the same time.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice