Pig woman POF thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

someone should post this on reddit /redpill.

It would go viral in a matter of hours.

OP, good job on a hilarious POF thread.

Neck Brah wrote:Image

The fact you make her type in such a repulsingly old lady type of way is icing on the cake.

Guy From a few posts up. In the voice message he said "depends if you can handle 9 inches and thick"

Last edited by Neck Brah on Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I hope sluthate servers are enough to handle the sheer increase in traffic from this thread. I backed up all the pics posted by OP just in case.

tell them you are going to fly to another country the next day and tell them to meet you there.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member
PostThis post by Warped was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm.
Reason: Account deactivated by Warped

Neck Brah wrote:I think they may have just deleted my profile, or had it hacked

if enough people report your profile as fake ...or enough people report your messages it will get automatically deleted.

if it gets automatically deleted you might get an IP ban too
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

OSTB wrote:
Neck Brah wrote:I think they may have just deleted my profile, or had it hacked

if enough people report your profile as fake ...or enough people report your messages it will get automatically deleted.

if it gets automatically deleted you might get an IP ban too

to find out if your profile is still there, go to your email inbox. note down your pof account username. next go to pof and use the username search feature to find your username. if your username aint coming up then it's been deleted.

OSTB wrote:

to find out if your profile is still there, go to your email inbox. note down your pof account username. next go to pof and use the username search feature to find your username. if your username aint coming up then it's been deleted.

yea did that mate, its deleted :x :) .

Warped wrote:I don't see what all the surprise is about. They are only talking to her because she's DTF. Lots of guys will fuck anything - - even actual pigs, as somebody pointed out.

Make a profile where she's looking for a relationship and watch the tumbleweeds blow through her inbox.

these threads are cool but typically stuff gets cherry picked - it would not surprise me that for every "interested" guy there were some abusive mails

also as people are using mobiles a LOT are people seeing that big and clear a picture of the "woman"

backagain wrote:these threads are cool but typically stuff gets cherry picked - it would not surprise me that for every "interested" guy there were some abusive mails

also as people are using mobiles a LOT are people seeing that big and clear a picture of the "woman"

as bizarre as it sounds i had no abusive messages at all, they were all pretty pleasant. I had one guy asking if i was real

I said "I am darlin"

He replied "i wish you luck in the future"

Save all the pics from here, and make it a compilation.

We should take all those images with experiments and put them toegether.
Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH

Sensitive Sensei wrote:Save all the pics from here, and make it a compilation.

Great idea man.

Thinking about starting another pof 'study' up. This time i will make a whole bunch of freaks and we can vote on which one will be best to use.

If anyone has any ideas hit me up

Neck Brah wrote:
Sensitive Sensei wrote:Save all the pics from here, and make it a compilation.

Great idea man.

Thinking about starting another pof 'study' up. This time i will make a whole bunch of freaks and we can vote on which one will be best to use.

If anyone has any ideas hit me up

Do an ugly ethnik black girl

Did a single one of those guys message you not typing like a low iq sack of shit? Seems like they all were barely literate.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice