Why are so many of you against incel shooting sprees?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Seriously, is there something mentally wrong with you? Thinking that a school full of sluts and frat stars getting slain by an incel is a bad thing is characteristic of a normalfag mindset. Our ONLY hope for ever getting to fuck multiple hot sluts is if there are enough incels in the western world who snap and cause bloodshed. It's the only way that sluts and alphas will realize and accept that there are serious consequences for allowing so many males to live their lives in misery.



NewGenious119 wrote:Seriously, is there something mentally wrong with you? Thinking that a school full of sluts and frat stars getting slain by an incel is a bad thing is characteristic of a normalfag mindset. Our ONLY hope for ever getting to fuck multiple hot sluts is if there are enough incels in the western world who snap and cause bloodshed. It's the only way that sluts and alphas will realize and accept that there are serious consequences for allowing so many males to live their lives in misery.


I wouldn't do one myself. But I wouldn't prevent one from happening if I knew it would as long as I wouldn't die or a girl that willing to fuck me would. Yeah as more happen, more people get blackpilled that world is truly a cold place that loves some people more than others and men that aren't slayers get tossed to the side and told by society you are worthless but we will use you. You have to pay our taxes to support single mothers, and their health care and yadayadayada.

Honestly, I truly have very little sympathy for the victims. Our society truly has no society for thousands of men that kill themselves. They seek to prevent men from killing themselves period instead of fixing why men are trying to kill themselves. The truth is they just want all these people alive just to milk them, whether its for liking cunts on Facebook or paying taxes.
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

Image

Image

John Rambo, wrote:
NewGenious119 wrote:Seriously, is there something mentally wrong with you? Thinking that a school full of sluts and frat stars getting slain by an incel is a bad thing is characteristic of a normalfag mindset. Our ONLY hope for ever getting to fuck multiple hot sluts is if there are enough incels in the western world who snap and cause bloodshed. It's the only way that sluts and alphas will realize and accept that there are serious consequences for allowing so many males to live their lives in misery.


I wouldn't do one myself. But I wouldn't prevent one from happening if I knew it would as long as I wouldn't die or a girl that willing to fuck me would. Yeah as more happen, more people get blackpilled that world is truly a cold place that loves some people more than others and men that aren't slayers get tossed to the side and told by society you are worthless but we will use you. You have to pay our taxes to support single mothers, and their health care and yadayadayada.

Honestly, I truly have very little sympathy for the victims. Our society truly has no society for thousands of men that kill themselves. They seek to prevent men from killing themselves period instead of fixing why men are trying to kill themselves. The truth is they just want all these people alive just to milk them, whether its for liking cunts on Facebook or paying taxes.


therockclapping.gif
Last edited by NewGenious119 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

I personally rejoice whenever I hear news of a school shooting.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/



Hopefully you're both trolling. It's not anyones fault they look better than you, man up phaggots.

Many posters on here are against incel killing sprees?


Just lol :lol:. Only a handful of posters if any have denounced these shootings. These things are going to continue happening until people wake the fuck up and realize the huge problem that inceldom is causing for males worldwide. That's the unfortunate reality I'm afraid. At the bare minimum escorts should be legal worldwide to give these guys an outlet, but in 'murica outside of a couple counties in Nevada, you have to register as a sex offender if you have sex with an escort.
Last edited by PuaKiller on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

brahking wrote:Hopefully you're both trolling. It's not anyones fault they look better than you, man up phaggots.


The ones who are best off socially are usually the ones who least deserve to be. You become popular by being clique-y and excluding ugly people from being friends with you, and maybe even some bullying here and there. Popular good looking people are usually the biggest pieces of shit, this goes for both genders.



brahking wrote:Hopefully you're both trolling. It's not anyones fault they look better than you, man up phaggots.


No, but it is their fault for rejecting people like us

It's life, there's no good without evil, ugly without attractive and popular without unpopular. It's never going to change, and killing a few peoples kids won't stop it either. Fuhking christ

I don't understand this too, i like their kill count high, because it's always satisfying seeing someone arrogant going from rich to poor, beautiful too ugly from popular to dead, good for their families too that bred pieces of shit.

Because if you're not a huge asshole and piece of shit it's unlikely that you'll be a targed in these shootings, they are only making the world a better place.

He killed his roomates because i hated them, the other guys were jocks and 2 girls if i'm not wrong.

An incel beside being unlikely to be a targed has nothing to do with the real world since he should always hide in the corners or not go outside at all.
I just wish these guys would make better plans and kill their targets and more of them, but sadly most of them have a weakened will-power after all the years of rejections and maybe bullying.

Also i don't care if it will solve the problem or not, i just feel better hearing this, it's like divine justice, they feel so superior but in the end they die like worms, just like they treat other guys, like worms, so in the end we are all equal.

Worthless Trash wrote:He killed his roomates because i hated them, the other guys were jocks and 2 girls if i'm not wrong.

An incel beside being unlikely to be a targed has nothing to do with the real world since he should always hide in the corners or not go outside at all.
I just wish these guy would make better plans and kill their targets and more of them, but sadly most of them have a weakened will-power after all the years of rejections and maybe bullying.

Also i don't care if it will solve the problem or not, i just feel better hearing this, it's like divine justice, they feel so superior but in the end they die like worms, just like they treat other guys, like worms, so in the end we are all equal.


The only people incels should kill is sub 4 women and incel men/fathers

the reason why your incel is cause of your omega father, why would you kill a man that will make slayer sons.

You should look at it from a evolutionary point of view, workcel omega males who think they can have kids are the scum of the earth, same goes with people with disabilities having kids even though they have a high likely hood of passing disease on
...

Looking at it from an evolutionary point of view is absolutely primitive, you're writing on your computer because men CHANGE their enviroment, what is happening right now with all this freedom bullshit is that man is reverting to being an animal, we need laws not freedom, structure.

You on the other hand are looking at it from a normal perspective, the desire to be powerful, to be better than others, all primitive, because a working society needs omegas,alphas,beta, the modern alphas are just parasites on the other hand. So from a social point of view women who choose these alphas are primitive and scum.

This guy is major loser if he wants random people who have done nothing to him to get shot and killed. The only thing people should give you is respect.If people dont want to fuck you or be friend with you, they dont owe you shit.Just because people are attractive doesn't mean there all assholes. If you wanted you could be friends with other incels but no you bitch and rage at others for not accepting you.

Buddy boyo, people don't owe you shit, that's right, but in nature that also doesn't mean that you have the right to live, after all it's freedom that people praise, it's the killer's freedom to kill another guy/girl.

That was the first point

The second point is that you make it sound so simple, hurr durr losers just kill yourselves duh huh, just get somoe pussy,
thinking that what doesn't affect you directly isn't your problem is stupid, because after all you start to whine after that problem start becoming your problem too indirectly, you should just thank God that the problem is small scale.
And these guys don't snap because women rejected them or because guys don't want to be their friends, they snap due to all the years of bullying and social rejection is the trigger.

I'm kind of neutral about incel shootings. I see it as sort of a natural disaster that is bound to happen throughout history. Some are preventable, some aren't and more than one person is usually at fault for them. Incel shootings have been going on since the early 1900s. Some people can only take so much before they snap.

I obviously don't condone indiscriminately killing people (inb4 moralfag) but the main reason is because it won't change jack shit. We are all still a bunch of primitve monkeys in clothes, thus inceldom will always exist no matter how many ERs happen. It's a law of nature. It would be like trying to reverse gravity via killing people.
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

We are still primitive monkeys, yes, but by limiting freedom and thus our primitive nature we can make life bearable for almost everyone, but no, let's get more freeeeedom.

How ficked is this site God damn. Imagine your mother being shot or someone you cared about.

Thank God he made some of you incels ugly. If you were attractive you would truly be scum of the earth. Nobody owes you shit and im glad your phsyco genetics are being weeded out.

Not only is your face not attractive but your brain followed suit.
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Every day everyone is killing animals for eating,mocquitos,bacterias,etc...killing is part of nature.Morality,ethics and similiar stuff is just a human egocentric crap.
Killing sprees are perfectly fine if you want it.Those who are killed,they lost the game,its their fault only,no one should care.
Image

BrickTamland wrote:Thank God he made some of you incels ugly. If you were attractive you would truly be scum of the earth. Nobody owes you shit and im glad your phsyco genetics are being weeded out.

Not only is your face not attractive but your brain followed suit.


This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world. You can tell a person that they aren't owed anything all you want, but here's the problem with that... It doesn't prevent them from acting on their free will to do violence to others when they've finally had enough.

Spout your unrelenting capitalistic viewpoints all you want, it doesn't change the very real moral reality that there is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.

I would never want anyone who I love or care about to be a victim of a tragedy, because the people who I love and care about don't deserve to be. I only refer to those that DO - the bullies, the alpha males who don't share their women, the attractive sluts who reject ugly and sensitive guys. Once again, you rage all you want about how such people are entitled to do what they want, but I assure you, the next ER thinks the same way as you do only going in the opposite direction..

im against incel shooting sprees because i am capable of finding a girlfriend. with my last gf a had a couple of incels give us unwanted attention just because they saw me with a cute short mexican girl with a nice ass.

she didnt appreciate that because she comes from the background of throwing down to any disrespect so she insisted we make out in the parking lot instead of getting back in the car and insult people walking by that gave us dirty looks.

im against incel shootings because they kill HAPPY PEOPLE. people that are actually capable of finding happiness in this world.

ITS NOT THE WORLDS FAULT YOU PATHETIC AUTISTIC FAGGOTS CANT GET LAID. AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX.

when i approach a woman i dont expect her to fuck me. the only expectation i have is that i am taking action for myself. its fucking psychotic to think no woman should reject you.

and a lot of you guys think just because a woman is less attractive she needs to be less confident. its fucking retarded. you're assuming that only good looking people should be dominant. you're imposing your pathetic insecurities on other people.

if there is another incel shooting, the incels should kill eachother. not the people that are happy. leave me and my girl alone. go fucking kill yourself you faggot.

NewGenious119 wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:Thank God he made some of you incels ugly. If you were attractive you would truly be scum of the earth. Nobody owes you shit and im glad your phsyco genetics are being weeded out.

Not only is your face not attractive but your brain followed suit.


This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world. You can tell a person that they aren't owed anything all you want, but here's the problem with that... It doesn't prevent them from acting on their free will to do violence to others when they've finally had enough.

Spout your unrelenting capitalistic viewpoints all you want, it doesn't change the very real moral reality that there is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.

I would never want anyone who I love or care about to be a victim of a tragedy, because the people who I love and care about don't deserve to be. I only refer to those that DO - the bullies, the alpha males who don't share their women, the attractive sluts who reject ugly and sensitive guys. Once again, you rage all you want about how such people are entitled to do what they want, but I assure you, the next ER thinks the same way as you do only going in the opposite direction..


Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 121 guests