delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

masculine theory, polynesian theory, jock theory just got wrecked

shots fired, someone call amberlamps
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

:pistodouble:

6'1 for a woman is way more "weird" than 5'7 is for a man. He was open minded for being open to dating a woman of such a freak-tier height. But even though he was a good looking, rich, and famous rugby star, being 5'7 made him sub-perfect and that was enough for her to abandon him.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Height theory FTW!
5'6" manlet
thin framecel
unable to put on muscle or bulk up
baldcel
ethnic-looking
small recessed chin
no defined jawline
"boxhead"
lower + middle facial thirds combined = size of upper facial third
baldness-inflicted uneven facial thirds
short-sighted
overgrown body hair
41 years old
net worth < $100.000.00
Socially outcasted my entire life

Tall women are very self aware. They feel manly so they reject anything that confirms women in mans body
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

BrickTamland wrote:Tall women are very self aware. They feel manly so they reject anything that confirms women in mans body

Of the girls I know, it's usually the tall girls who are more open to dating short guys.

Lachowski gets rejected on tinder. If a legit GOD cannot slay on this app then no one can.

height > everything
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

mustang19 wrote:Lachowski gets rejected on tinder. If a legit GOD cannot slay on this app then no one can.

Try using one of the guys in my sig. The caveman in the second picture is named Fabien Pelous.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

Shes 6'1, this is an extreme case. IF she were an average height girl she would have gone for him.

Br0sk1 wrote:
mustang19 wrote:Lachowski gets rejected on tinder. If a legit GOD cannot slay on this app then no one can.

Try using one of the guys in my sig. The caveman in the second picture is named Fabien Pelous.

Dan Osborne is doing a bit better, I got another number after heavy resistance. Also lots of fat girls saying obscene things.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice