Why men with narrow faces are a pushover - scientific study

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Why men with narrow faces are a pushover: Those with wider skulls are seen as more dominant, study shows

Men with narrower skulls less likely to be regarded as dominant, study found
Scientists at Stirling University studied photographs of scores of students
Discovered those with wide faces were rated more dominant by strangers

If you’re a man who struggles to get his own way at home, it may be down to the shape of your face.

Men with narrower skulls are less likely to be regarded as dominant than those with wider ones, a study has found.

The research revealed a strong link between the breadth of a man’s face compared to its height, and how dominant he was considered by himself and others. The same could not be said of women.

But she added: ‘It is also possible that men with a higher width to height ratio act inherently more dominant, perhaps as a result of increased testosterone.’

'One potential mechanism which may explain why fWHR affects male self-perceptions of dominance is how others behave towards them.

‘If certain behavioural qualities which signal dominance, such as achievement drive, aggression and cheating and trustworthiness are visible in people’s faces through their fWHR, as our study one suggests, then actions towards these individuals may differ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z3Jj99iP8y

I'm a narrow facecel. This is legit from my experience. :cry: :cry: :cry:
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

thats why you do the chewing part of mike mew routine. chew until your maseters get sore and your jaw has fwhr of shovel

mikemewing4lyf wrote:thats why you do the chewing part of mike mew routine. chew until your maseters get sore and your jaw has fwhr of shovel

i dont see how chewing would increase fwhr, arent you supposed to measure widest point of zygo? zygo bone isnt a muscle

Shell wrote:
mikemewing4lyf wrote:thats why you do the chewing part of mike mew routine. chew until your maseters get sore and your jaw has fwhr of shovel

i dont see how chewing would increase fwhr, arent you supposed to measure widest point of zygo? zygo bone isnt a muscle

Thats why narrowcels are fucked 4 life.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

probably dominant men automatically get treated as more dominant because of their apperance and the narrow faces get treated more as pushovers too ..

before i started lifting no one really said anything to me whilst walking down the street. these days .. i'd say it is kinda common now for me to make eye contact with a random stranger i've never seen before ...and the guys will tend to nod or say hello. i think lifting made me appear more dominant hence the reactions.

jesus..., i hope they're not IOI's................
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

frame can help but if your faace is too narrow your frame wont make up for much.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice