Proof that average height in college is 6'0''

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.wellingresearchlab.com/uploa ... ._2013.pdf

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/Mi ... /mmc2.xlsx

lthough recent research has increasingly focused on human sexual selection, fundamental questions remain concerning the relative influence of individual traits on success in competition for mates and the mechanisms, form, and direction of these sexual selective pressures. Here, we explore sexual selection on men's traits by ascertaining men's dominance and attractiveness from male and female acquaintances. On a large American university campus, 63 men from two social fraternities provided anthropometric measurements, facial photographs, voice recordings, and reported mating success (number of sexual partners). These men also assessed each other's dominance, and 72 women from two socially affiliated sororities assessed the men's attractiveness. We measured facial masculinity from inter-landmark distances and vocal masculinity from acoustic parameters. We additionally obtained facial and vocal attractiveness and dominance ratings from unfamiliar observers. Results indicate that dominance and the traits associated with it predict men's mating success, but attractiveness and the traits associated with it do not. These findings point to the salience of contest competition on men's mating success in this population.

Look at the supplemental data. Average height is 180cm/6'0'' measured by the researchers.

Now narrow it down only to white men and it's 183cm. HALF of men are taller than you at 183cm! Tell me that's not manlet
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

180cm is 70.8 inches.

70 inches is 5'10, or 178cm.

70.5 inches is 5'10.5, or 179.1cm.

71 inches is 5'11, or 180.3cm.

So...they're between 5'10.5-5'11. For College guys...if you include lower class trash, fobs, minorities etc, the average goes down to the normally thrown around figures of 5'9.5-5'10. Also, just so you know 62 isn't an large sample size. Most other studies have higher samplings.

Why Always Me? wrote:180cm is 70.8 inches.

70 inches is 5'10, or 178cm.

70.5 inches is 5'10.5, or 179.1cm.

71 inches is 5'11, or 180.3cm.

So...they're between 5'10.5-5'11. For College guys...if you include lower class trash, fobs, minorities etc, the average goes down to the normally thrown around figures of 5'9.5-5'10. Also, just so you know 62 isn't an large sample size. Most other studies have higher samplings.

doh

Alfred Cridge wrote:I have always known the 5ft10.75 to 5ft11 range to be lowest average for college. Lets factor that higher college begins at 18 and thus guys could grow a little more into their early 20's, and then we should excuse the ethnics as well and only judge whites and you get an even 6ft average for a 21yo white educated male graduate looking/competing for a job.

So basically lets do the math for educated whiteies...

184-185cm+ (6ft1+) = golden (187-195cm would be the ideal)
179-180cm (5ft11) = totally average and nothing to sing home about (50% of whites on campus are taller)
175cm = (5ft9) sub human trash. Viewed as peasant class and a bottom feeder in social cliches competing for chicks. You're well over 10cm below the base of the most desirable height.

Just lol if you're below 179cm and sub 6/10 facially, which is what I am. :| :cry:

183-186cm is still de-facto manlet since it is average and almost half of guys are taller. I wear 1" lifts at 6'0 barefoot (to appear like a 6'1 barefoot guy) and I still get amogged by every other guy and the odd woman. I get towered by around 1 in 10-15 guys who are 6'4+. At 6'2.5-6'3 you will almost never get towered

Anything below 190 is massively sub optimal and at a grave disadvantage. Remember, average is not attractive.

Alfred Cridge wrote:
SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
183-186cm is still de-facto manlet since it is average and almost half of guys are taller. I wear 1" lifts at 6'0 barefoot (to appear like a 6'1 barefoot guy) and I still get amogged by every other guy and the odd woman. I get towered by around 1 in 10-15 guys who are 6'4+. At 6'2.5-6'3 you will almost never get towered

Anything below 190 is massively sub optimal and at a grave disadvantage. Remember, average is not attractive.

186cm is 6cm above average.

183cm = manlet?? You gotta be kidding me. I hope your trolling. :?

It's not true manlet but it's the median height for young whites. Think: HALF OF MEN are taller than you at this height. A whole half. You will be in situations where you are tall, and other situations where you get towered

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
Alfred Cridge wrote:

186cm is 6cm above average.

183cm = manlet?? You gotta be kidding me. I hope your trolling. :?

It's not true manlet but it's the median height for young whites. Think: HALF OF MEN are taller than you at this height. A whole half. You will be in situations where you are tall, and other situations where you get towered

Yeah but who cares about the freaks that are too tall. They are not even in the sexual market. Im talking 6'5 and up most women start not prefering that. For height, slightly average is the sweet spot.
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Girls perceive men that range from 6ft to 6ft6 as being much more manly, older, confident, socially dominant, bigger thicker dick etc. Primitive times if you were 6'0+ you were automatic automatic warrior, hunter, protector, leader of the pack. If less then 5'8 you were probably lower status gathering berries with the women & kiddies.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:Girls perceive men that range from 6ft to 6ft6 as being much more manly, older, confident, socially dominant, bigger thicker dick etc. Primitive times if you were 6'0+ you were automatic automatic warrior, hunter, protector, leader of the pack. If less then 5'8 you were probably lower status gathering berries with the women & kiddies.

For your ancestors 5'8 would be tall lol.
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

you guys are a bunch of spergs if you think slayers must be 6'0" or above. All the slayers I know are in the 5'7"-5'11" range.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice