If you're not using tinder you're a fucking idiot

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

srs. LOL at this animus fag giving approach advice.
It takes way less energy....you just sit at home and swipe and do some chatting and then decide if you want to meet.
You get rejected way less brutally because they either just don't swipe or don't respond which is much easier on the ego.
It takes way less time. You can "meet" a dozen girls a day.
It requires zero social circle.



Only legit for 8+ guys though. Not like pick-up is any more effective.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

I'm not 8+ bro and neither is modelolz although he is close and neither is sensdep and we all do decent on it. There are probably others too.

I tried tinder and did horrible. I do 50 times better in real life. I don't have the best pics though or a social circle.



I got mostly chubby chicks through OKC and fare much better irl. It works for people that are legit good looking and don't need to compensate with status/familiarity. Maybe if I took pictures that included frame I might do better, but I doubt it. I think the main thing I've had going for me is status/familiarity.

If I were single again, I probably wouldn't use tinder. I also just like the excitement of partying and meeting new people. It's addicting, imo.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

datingisstupid wrote:I tried tinder and did horrible. I do 50 times better in real life. I don't have the best pics though or a social circle.

He's a 6-7/10. What are you /10?

lachowskisdick wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:I tried tinder and did horrible. I do 50 times better in real life. I don't have the best pics though or a social circle.

He's a 6-7/10. What are you /10?


Captin OCD is 6-7? I'm not sure. I've sent you pictures of girls I've hooked up with - so you can gage from that. I'm above average, but not sure by sluthate standards. I also picture horribly. Numerous girls have told me I look much a lot better in real life.

I'd say I'm decently handsome based on the girls I've hooked up with.
Last edited by datingisstupid on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.



i cant set up tinder. im not receiving that authentication sms.

and there is no way you fuckers approach the way i do. ive been doing it for close to 4 fucking years. i keep forgetting a lot of people are timid and scared.

animus_ wrote:and there is no way you fuckers approach the way i do. ive been doing it for close to 4 fucking years. i keep forgetting a lot of people are timid and scared.


I approach good amount too. I prob approached about 150 girls this summer. If I'm aggressive, I get action. A lot of flakes though

CaptainOCD wrote:I'm not 8+ bro and neither is modelolz although he is close and neither is sensdep and we all do decent on it. There are probably others too.


Is modelolz good looking? He said there are guys better looking - but he has pretty slayer tinder convos so I assume he is 8+

datingisstupid wrote:
lachowskisdick wrote:He's a 6-7/10. What are you /10?


Captin OCD is 6-7? I'm not sure. I've sent you pictures of girls I've hooked up with - so you can gage from that. I'm above average, but not sure by sluthate standards. I also picture horribly. Numerous girls have told me I look much a lot better in real life.

I'd say I'm decently handsome based on the girls I've hooked up with.

Most people don't look great in all their photos but if you're able to take some photos where you look like a legit 7 then you can do well on Tinder.

"If you're a 7+ and not using tinder you're a fucking idiot" - Fixd
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

CaptainOCD wrote:srs. LOL at this animus fag giving approach advice.
It takes way less energy....you just sit at home and swipe and do some chatting and then decide if you want to meet.
You get rejected way less brutally because they either just don't swipe or don't respond which is much easier on the ego.
It takes way less time. You can "meet" a dozen girls a day.
It requires zero social circle.


meet irl or vurtual?

due to the sheer competitveness of tinder you need to be a 6 MINIMUM for it to yield like the OP is implying


if you're not a 6 minimum you'd probably be better off cold approaching at a bar/club than using tinder
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

datingisstupid wrote:Is modelolz good looking? He said there are guys better looking - but he has pretty slayer tinder convos so I assume he is 8+


Not 8+ but easy 7. He is also tall, has a big cock (no homo) and good frame.
He gets a lot of hot girls interested. A couple legit model looking bitches too. Guy is all time.

backagain wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:srs. LOL at this animus fag giving approach advice.
It takes way less energy....you just sit at home and swipe and do some chatting and then decide if you want to meet.
You get rejected way less brutally because they either just don't swipe or don't respond which is much easier on the ego.
It takes way less time. You can "meet" a dozen girls a day.
It requires zero social circle.


meet irl or vurtual?


I mean "meet" as in virtual meet a dozen a day. You can IRL meet one a day easy. Over the summer I'd line up 5 or 6 a day on the weekend.

CaptainOCD wrote:
backagain wrote:
meet irl or vurtual?


I mean "meet" as in virtual meet a dozen a day. You can IRL meet one a day easy. Over the summer I'd line up 5 or 6 a day on the weekend.


What's your count, dude? That's a lot. I never gave online dating a sincere try. I did it for about 2 months and then was no longer single again. After that relationship went to shit, I got in another one a couple months later. I went on like 5 dates through it and banged 3/5. The region I did most of it in was total crap, too.

I'm not even sure, but I can tell you I have banged more girls off tinder than I did at any other time in my life.
Before tinder I'd been mostly ltrs and had fucked 7 girls. I'd hazard to guess I did double that just in the summer. Maybe in the 20s now...
Tinder is good if you are half decent looking and just retarded (read unlimited pussy) if you are legit hot shit.

Lol, I tried tinder and got nothing. I even used pics that you guys all said put me in the decently attractive range. One thing I thought may have been fucking me up, my age on tinder is 28 and my name is jumbo.......don't fucking ask.
Anyways, unless u guys were bullshitting me about looking decent then maybe many girls don't search for 28 and if they did, I look 20 anyways so it may throw them off.

Either that or I am just pretty ugly.

Congrats Gobman, it's good to see some of our own making it. I hope it works out for you bro.

And face=pie pm me your pics and I'll do a tinder in my area and show you what you can get. I'm thinking for you it's location because you are better looking than me when you're not bald.

CaptainOCD wrote:Congrats Gobman, it's good to see some of our own making it. I hope it works out for you bro.

And face=pie pm me your pics and I'll do a tinder in my area and show you what you can get. I'm thinking for you it's location because you are better looking than me when you're not bald.

What area are you from? I'm still on tinder but am doing shitty on it. Only had one cute date from it so far.

Tinder is bullshit, I must have swiped over 40,000 people and I got nothing, not even a conversation, nothing. :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

gobman3000 wrote:On a side note, I just got the number of a 4/10 white girl in my gym. All the other ethnicels and jihadcels were oggling her for a while, and I thought "might as well", because I haven't talked to a woman my age in fucking eons. And it went surprisingly well, she was laughing with me and asked what times I come into the gym, I asked for her number and she said yeah straight away. Bear in mind she would get rated a 3/10 on here but her body was amazing, fattest ass I've seen on a white girl. She just had quite bad acne.

Still, I feel proud of myself after that. Quite a feat for a socially reclusive average ethnic whose cynicism has manifested itself physically by giving me crazy eyes.


Congrats. I always knew you had potential. Unfortunately a number is only like 1% of the battle but cheers to a step in the right direction regardless. Even just being able to have pleasant back and fourth banter with women you find fuckable is a good thing and makes you feel better
Last edited by SuicideIsTheAnswer on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 93 guests