Lol my 6'3 buddy just got promote at work

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Nothing surprising. Life proves to be one cruel scam and joke once again! These "leadership" qualities are simply halo effect from the guy's height and likely nothing more. Millions of people work, do you really think there is all that much you can do to differentiate yourself from the other people doing your job? There are some exceptions to this in some fields (software engineering is one), but 90% of the time, your LMS/personality and other things will put you over the top in the workforce, not your ability.

Ahhh good old work place.

The most important physical traits at work:

FACE and HEIGHT> style > body.

Tall guys get respected, even if they are ugly. "theres that tall guy." The men respect him more. Having a handsome face is also key - not too pretty or too masculine. If it's too pretty, you'll get the cute boy treatment. If it's too masculine, you may look to intimidating, which may hinder your success.

Welp, here goes another 20 bucks to my leg lengthening fund.

Every time I hear a height story, I'm donating 20 bucks
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

AforAspie wrote:Image

they are both ugly as fuck. both would be living a shit life.

AforAspie wrote:Image

this could be much more realistic if the 2 guys werent oldcels.
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me

I used to be a manager at my work.

The guy who hired me was 65 years old and didn't care. One year later he retired.

Then the new guy came in, and he got rid of me after 6 months claiming I couldn't lead.

I'm 5'6", he was 6'2". The guy he hired to take my place was twice my size in build and 6'1". My staff still miss me til this day.
5'6" manlet
thin framecel
unable to put on muscle or bulk up
baldcel
ethnic-looking
small recessed chin
no defined jawline
"boxhead"
lower + middle facial thirds combined = size of upper facial third
baldness-inflicted uneven facial thirds
short-sighted
overgrown body hair
41 years old
net worth < $100.000.00
Socially outcasted my entire life

short bald ugly wrote:I used to be a manager at my work.

The guy who hired me was 65 years old and didn't care. One year later he retired.

Then the new guy came in, and he got rid of me after 6 months claiming I couldn't lead.

I'm 5'6", he was 6'2". The guy he hired to take my place was twice my size in build and 6'1". My staff still miss me til this day.

Now you know your place. Hopefully you are considering LL.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

short bald ugly wrote:I used to be a manager at my work.

Holy fuck man. I don't know how you could handle that without snapping. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:. I'll never understand why people will still parrot this blue pilled shit about "hard work paying off" and all other kinds of crap when it's been proven time and time again that taller, better looking people make far more than their shorter, uglier counterparts. People will deny LMS and human nature until they're blue in the face and it's fucking pissing me off :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice