Non Morphed Pic Tinder Game Gets HOT SLUTS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

dangies wrote:
Sensitive Sensei wrote:Holy fuck dude, your text game.... it's better than most of the slayers I've seen.

I thought I was good on Tinder and shit....

Thank you. I've always been praised for my conversing prowess. In the Puahate days, 'Dangies game' was a legitimate trend. I was being paid to tell users what to text.

Could you post or PM some more convos?

I think I'm a fast learner as I implemented a few trolling schticks with a lot of success already on Tinder.
Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH

anyone else NOT impressed by the text "game"? - she is using lots of vague phrasing and the bs about buying flowers and that means he is going to be cast as a provider regardless

More importantly he never even arranged anything! - come on its BS - if that was an average or below girl you'd be ripping into him

backagain wrote:anyone else NOT impressed by the text "game"? - she is using lots of vague phrasing and the bs about buying flowers and that means he is going to be cast as a provider regardless

More importantly he never even arranged anything! - come on its BS - if that was an average or below girl you'd be ripping into him

they like it you faggot

they want an ideal male that has EVERYTHING

the more you have the better

backagain wrote:anyone else NOT impressed by the text "game"? - she is using lots of vague phrasing and the bs about buying flowers and that means he is going to be cast as a provider regardless

Yes, not impressed. Didn't strike me as anything special. Typical generic cocky-funny bullshit.

Im very impressed with dangies text game, this is some really really good stuff. Great banter/vibing.
Seems like more and more people on this forum are starting to get some pussy.

lmaooo someones getting catfished
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

dangies wrote:
NiggerBasher wrote:lmaooo someones getting catfished

She asked me to write the date on a piece of paper to prove I wasn't a catfish, so I asked her to do the same. We are both legit hot humans, looking to procreate. Why can't you believe that hot guys like me fuck hot girls like her?

Post the picture

Lono wrote:she's probably sucking another dudes cock at the moment while dangies entertains her with his cute irreverent text game.

Just because you incels have never been able to get a word from girls without being unceremoniously banned does not mean it's that hard to talk to girls.

Shut the fuck up Lono, she is obviously interested in him, its so fucking obvious its painful. Only aspies like urself cant see that.

Now go back read some bullshit studies about testosterone or fwhr.

just a comment about everyone riding dangies dick about his "text game"

I absolutely despise this stupid tongue-in-cheek routine that everyone in Anglo countries has to use. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FIRST MATCH ON TINDER OR FACE THE DEATH PENALTY HAHAH SO WITTY

modern hipster movies are full of this shit.. even "Bad Neighbors" with Seth Rogan, all the banter with his wife was the same stupid inane fluff talk. I think it destroys real flirting because everyone is trying to say something funny instead of getting sexual

/rant
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Linger wrote:
sensorydeprivation wrote:I am absolutely amazed.

Not that hes getting a phone number and a date with her

But because women in canada dont seem to be like braindead zombies as they are here in sweden.

A girl replying with a joke along the lines of "Were now in a relationship babe" Is something that has never happened to me ever, neither with my own pics or my morphed pics.

Im getting paranoid thoughts. Maybe Im wrong about women? Maybe all the shit on here about them is greatly exaggerated hyperbole, when it comes to the rest of the world. But here in sweden it Absolutely applies.

Im gonna go change my gps to toronto, canada now. I hope its not too much of a redpill to handle

Though, remember Senso, Dangies was never ugly, just fucked up in the mind.
But it is well known that your women are legit shit to that of Canada, that is a definite.

He is not ugly but he is average facially, or am I the only one who thinks that.

The hard part about tinder is just getting shown.

The "38000% better MM match rate" thing is just because the attractive people are shown and no one else is.

Lono wrote:
Ceran wrote:just a comment about everyone riding dangies dick about his "text game"

I absolutely despise this stupid tongue-in-cheek routine that everyone in Anglo countries has to use. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FIRST MATCH ON TINDER OR FACE THE DEATH PENALTY HAHAH SO WITTY

modern hipster movies are full of this shit.. even "Bad Neighbors" with Seth Rogan, all the banter with his wife was the same stupid inane fluff talk. I think it destroys real flirting because everyone is trying to say something funny instead of getting sexual

/rant

Legit. I hate that cutesy "look at how clever I am" hipster bullshit

One of the main draw backs with American white chicks if u have to enter this irreverent hipster style of talking where you have to be cute and entertaining 24/7. It gets very old after a while.

I know

How people go from being super ironic to dick in pussy is beyond me. Ugh
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice