Non Morphed Pic Tinder Game Gets HOT SLUTS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

What pics did you use? This girl looks hot as fuck (assuming her face is hot). I find it hard to believe...

Im calling bullshit
Dont project your shitty existence on me. We are not the same.

okay believable. I thought her face was way better. She looks good. Shit-tier lips though

Why the fuck won't Tinder work for me?

Fucking SMS verification.

how do you know for certain that it's not a gay guy using fake pictures?

if she is real though..damn impressive

RagingClue wrote:how do you know for certain that it's not a gay guy using fake pictures?

She has sent me a bunch of pictures through text of her eating, walking outside, etc. She's in the top tier of girls I've seen on tinder, but she isn't a walking Goddess by any means. Probably an 8.

RagingClue wrote:how do you know for certain that it's not a gay guy using fake pictures?

I think this thread is probably bullshit, just Dangies trolling.

Her face is kind of beat

Mirin the text game tho
2015 Relationship Goals-Men are IN, women are OUT

dangies wrote:Probably an 8.

Her body is top tier, but that's not an 8 face. Kind of beat, as someone else said, and horsey. Also, you got lucky as hell that you caught her on her first day with the app. This wouldn't have worked in a month or even a week after she gets jaded by all the attention.
Last edited by The Big Dipper on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Big Dipper wrote:
dangies wrote:Probably an 8.

Her body is top tier, but that's not an 8 face. Also, you got lucky as hell that you caught her on her first day with the app. This wouldn't have worked in a month or even a week after she gets jaded by all the attention.

This is so true.
Last edited by PUA4Life on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PUA4Life wrote:Why the fuck won't Tinder work for me?

you're bald

kingincel wrote:
PUA4Life wrote:Why the fuck won't Tinder work for me?

you're bald

Are you a virgin?

PUA4Life wrote:
kingincel wrote:
you're bald

Are you a virgin?

Yes, at 22.

good if she is real - but all the text is pointing to her wanting the standard dating thing - in short she is expecting the full works drinks, meals, films, parties, flowers - if its real its up to the op to gauge if its worth it

Did not read all that. You need to pull the trigger son. Are you going to bang her or chat with her?

You have to buy me flowers and take me out.

Lol at women. Lol at us. Lol at feminism
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Shit. Dangies actually can talk to women properly unlike the aspie losers on here, nothing but respect for you from here on in fellow normal person.

Holy fuck dude, your text game.... it's better than most of the slayers I've seen.

I thought I was good on Tinder and shit....
Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice