Hard foods

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

face transplant wrote:Get some falim gum.
I have no access to falim gum.
Drained sugar gum in bulk = Falim gum substitute?

If you are 15 your jaw can be fixed with ortho you don't need plastic surgery yet.

face transplant wrote:Get some falim gum.

No access, sugarfree gum in bulk = falim?
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:
brahking wrote:No access, sugarfree gum in bulk = falim?

No. Just order some online, steal your mums credit card. At your age dont let high inhibition stop your jaw growth.
Why would that be any different to falim? What am I going to do when it arrives at my house when she's home. I will literally walk to a shop and buy 10 packets of gum right now at 2am if it's what I need to do

puanewb wrote:Your maxilla is rotated, 5/10 at best

I look better with my hair up in different pics plz don't destroy me great holy one

Anyone give me a jaw routine? If chewing works simply working the jaw muscles should work too, right? Or does the face prefer to adapt to actual chewing.

uwotm8 wrote:
puanewb wrote:Your maxilla is rotated, 5/10 at best

wtf is a rotated maxilla?
I think it just means grown downwards instead of forward. Still, I think I could be 7 (women rating) with that jaw that guy shopped but without the quagmire looking chin ( unreccessed chin) I have good body insertions so that helps too
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

AMOGGED wrote:Do you think we chose the specific brand of falim gum for shits and giggles? No we chose this specific fking brand because IT IS THE ONLY GUM THAT WILL YOU RESULTS AND YOU NEED IT
You're right, I steal my mums credit card and order it then what, don't they require post office details or w/e? Also why's it the only acceptable gum? I know it's harder/sugarless but shouldn't sugarfree gum + bulk with extra hardening methods like freezer, fridge etc do the trick?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice