Hard foods

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been eating hard foods lately for jaw gains but I feel my jaw never gets worked out. I eat hard steaks, carrots apples etc and it feels like bread.

Are these hard enough or should I eat harder shit?

My sisters on her phone, my arab phone has no camera do you want a front pic or a side?

PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

AMOGGED wrote:falim gum and carrots are best

Normal gum in bulk can substitute falim gum right? Carrots do nothing for me and I have a weak jaw

lol wtf? I was wearing a hat straight on and it looks like it's on the side of my head, that's the best pic I could take without charger falling out/distortion

AMOGGED wrote:
brahking wrote:Normal gum in bulk can substitute falim gum right? Carrots do nothing for me and I have a weak jaw

no it cannot. stop being a fucking dumb 15 year old and buy falim, normal gum is too soft and you will fuck up your teeth. carrots work for me and my jaw hypertrophy is crazy, just use your molars to break it and it also makes your skin glow
Lol bruh I can't buy it anywhere here. You want me to ask my parents to order me fucking gum. I'll try using my molars thankyou

Westphal wrote:
brahking wrote:Image
lol wtf? I was wearing a hat straight on and it looks like it's on the side of my head, that's the best pic I could take without charger falling out/distortion

Well I think your maxilla is actually ok, it's your recessed chin that has to be fixed.
Chin wing recommended.
Nose is ok. Lips are ok. Eyes are ok.
With a stronger jaw and bulked up u will always a have a gf.
Nothing special but many girls will consider u as cute.
Are u wearing a fucking cap ?
How tall ur btw?

I'm ft8. I'm supposed to be 6ft+ when I'm done growing, according to mr doctor.
That's a swaghat (lol) my hair was messy so I wear it, it was fully on my head idk why it looks like that in the pic

Linger wrote:
brahking wrote:Image

How old are you?

You look worst than Triacel.
Westphal wrote:U look good with a jaw.
Brb chewing falim gum

BSSO and osseous genioplasty ASAP Chin wing wont come close to make you look human
PostThis post by Zydrate was deleted by Zydrate on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:43 pm.
Reason: Didn't maen repost

Westphal wrote:U look good with a jaw.

I think I could look slayer with a jaw + chin wing + no head morph from ipad

Linger wrote:
brahking wrote:I think I could look slayer with a jaw + chin wing + no head morph from ipad

No Brah, you won't.That would only make you look human and actually your supposed age.
To look like a slayer, you would have to go through genetic engineering.
I got a bitch that comes over every weekend, I guess you're frustrated 15 year old slays more than you. Carry on.

Linger wrote:
brahking wrote:I got a bitch that comes over every weekend, I guess you're frustrated 15 year old slays more than you. Carry on.

How is fucking the same woman is slaying?
Has had sex* I've still likely slayed more than you. your slay count is 0, right?
PostThis post by Linger was deleted by Linger on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 pm.

AMOGGED wrote:didnt you call yourself 8/10? the fuck you look like a nerdy mouthbreather

Lol I was trolling dickwad, and I am a nerdy mouthbreather

uwotm8 wrote:Everyone here seem's to forget that he is 15 years old.

OP post a good profile pic so we can see if you have a recessed chin/jaw or its just weak.

I'll try, that picture was taken with a short charger in.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice