I cold approached today

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

She was one of the hottest girls i've seen around here. Dakota Skye look alike, 5'2" blonde hair blue eyes, tight body. She was standing at a stoplight talking to some Asian doctor who I think was trying to flirt with her. She had sparkly pants on so I walked up behind her and asked if she threw a box of glitter in with her laundry. She laughed and we started talking. Asked her to lunch to we went to IHOP. Things were going good, though the conversation wasn't super smooth. She went home with me and we made out on my couch for a little bit and I felt her up some. Didn't get further than that. I dropped her off at her place and we made plans to meet up later today. I felt very good about how it went!

I texted her a few hours ago and she hasn't responded. Now I'm feeling like shit. Looking at my phone every few minutes, even restarted it once. lol Fuck going after hot girls. Its not worth it if I get my hopes up so much then have them crash down. I couldn't care less when its some average girl, but every point hotter they are, the disappointment goes up magnitudes.

You messed up not going further when she was on your couch. But don't beat yourself up over it. Should keep alcohol in your place all the time too.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

Why didn't you push it to sex? Shoulda keep pushing. Sounds like she won't even text you back now. Will probably take 5 hours (aka lost interest or wasn't THAT interested).

Lol at these losers hating on this guy when he is getting more action than all of them aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

You cold approached a smokin blonde, went to ihop and went home with a complete stranger? Holy shit. You must be really attractive and high trust. I just can't imagine cold approaching someone at a stoplight and making out with her a few hours later. That's pure fantasy for me.

I can hardly even get an obese female mcdonalds employee to refill my nestea
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

animus_ wrote:Lol at these losers hating on this guy when he is getting more action than all of them aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

I thought you were fucking off
2015 Relationship Goals-Men are IN, women are OUT

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:You cold approached a smokin blonde, went to ihop and went home with a complete stranger? Holy shit. You must be really attractive and high trust. I just can't imagine cold approaching someone at a stoplight and making out with her a few hours later. That's pure fantasy for me.

I can hardly even get an obese female mcdonalds employee to refill my nestea

I fucked a girl in the backseat of my car within an hour of saying hi to her. It happens if you know wht youre doing. I did meet her at a club and we were both drunk but she wasnt that intoxicated.

I was incel raging hard about your "complaining"...until I looked up Dakota Skye.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And she probably looks even uglier than this because OP is probably exaggerating. :lol:
Last edited by OmegaKV on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

datingisstupid wrote:Why didn't you push it to sex? Shoulda keep pushing. Sounds like she won't even text you back now. Will probably take 5 hours (aka lost interest or wasn't THAT interested).

I gave a half hearted try. Honestly she was strong gf material so I didn't want to scare her off, which i've done before on other really cute girls. I figured if I came off as a player(from approaching) and a nice guy I'd have a good combination for bf potential.

Pleosthene wrote:So you cold approach a hot girl and instantly steal her from a doctor and then get her to go on an instant date with you and then come back to your place where you could have had sex if you escalated.

Are you an 8-9/10?

Totally average looking Asian doctor. Hardly fair play.

OmegaKV wrote:I was incel raging hard about your "complaining"...until I looked up Dakota Skye.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And she probably looks even uglier than this because OP is probably exaggerating. :lol:

Bad pic of her. She looks exactly like her though. Seriously physically my dream girl. I don't know what happened? We ended really well, she's like "well text me later. you know if you still want to hangout." Seemed totally interested. I told my cousin and she's like "well maybe it was because the apartment was messy". lol

I still have hope though! And I do feel a bit more confident that I could potentially land a girl like that. Even if not this one.

WhiteLatin wrote:Thanks for the proof and pics

Sorry I wish I did. But I'm not lying or exaggerating at all. I've posted proof on most things I've claimed here though so you'll just have to take my word on this one.

Dont fall into this trap of providing pics. Theyre just being idiots. Why would you tske validation pics like thst anyways

WWE all have different tastes I guess. Dakota Skye for me is absolutely gorgeous. I like short skinny blondes and she's the epitome. Put her and Kim Kardashion in a room together and I wouldn't even look at Kim.

wp_ss_20141114_0001.png
wp_ss_20141114_0001.png (140.39 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

Ok Sparty calm down, keep things cool and wait a while to text her back.

Spartacus. Hate to break it to you. She prob has another man. Trust my intuition. That doesnt mean gst bent though. You just met her.

Its weird how dudes think they the only men in these womens lives lol i learned

1. didn't happen
2. she wanted to get fucked and you stopping in the middl of the process turned her off

Rejected Sensei wrote:1. didn't happen
2. she wanted to get fucked and you stopping in the middl of the process turned her off

Lol he didnt stop without a good reason

animus_ wrote:Spartacus. Hate to break it to you. She prob has another man. Trust my intuition. That doesnt mean gst bent though. You just met her.

She mentioned breaking up with her bf recently. I know i'm not the only guy. I'm just hoping im the highest LMS guy. Tall decent looking, good style, apartment, motorcycle, strong future potential, seems like I'm better on paper than 90% of guys I see. Doesn't always workout like that though.

Girls don't think they are the only one in a guys life either. I've had SO many girls make an offhand comment like "oh you must be mistaking me with one of your other girls" or if I take a while to text back "what are you doing? Busy with someone else?"

how do you have your own apt? are you a workcel?

if she looks like that blond shes hot as fuck btw, take no notice of the kissless virgin aspie experts :lol:

LMSghost wrote:how do you have your own apt? are you a workcel?

if she looks like that blond shes hot as fuck btw, take no notice of the kissless virgin aspie experts :lol:

Saved money while in military. Live on the GI Bill now going to college. Vets who are poor are idiots and literally have no excuse. I know guys who came out in 5 years with 100 G's in the bank. And the GI Bill pays full living expenses while you're going to college. Its kinda ridiculous actually.
Last edited by Spartacus on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spartacus wrote:
animus_ wrote:Spartacus. Hate to break it to you. She prob has another man. Trust my intuition. That doesnt mean gst bent though. You just met her.

She mentioned breaking up with her bf recently. I know i'm not the only guy. I'm just hoping im the highest LMS guy. Tall decent looking, good style, apartment, motorcycle, strong future potential, seems like I'm better on paper than 90% of guys I see. Doesn't always workout like that though.

Girls don't think they are the only one in a guys life either. I've had SO many girls make an offhand comment like "oh you must be mistaking me with one of your other girls" or if I take a while to text back "what are you doing? Busy with someone else?"

That is because you are high LMS

girls know desperate beta males when they see them and consequently know that they can manipulate them due to betas having zero other options
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice