i'll leave this right here

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lol mad skillz. No apologies, just smash those birds.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

MakeMeBeautiful wrote:Is this you brah?

yes it is i. girl who i matched with now is better looking. her friend i got from pof. no fucks given. :pistodouble:

not using any of hte same pics on both so not sure how i was traceble unless she's standing right next to her
Last edited by modelolz on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

modelolz wrote:
MakeMeBeautiful wrote:Is this you brah?

yes it is i. girl who i matched with now is better looking. her friend i got from pof. no fucks given. :pistodouble:

Jelly and Mirin

lol where is animus and his comfort building routines now guys? Can't be found. Told ya.

I know, but I mean I only live outside of a near 4million people city. It's like what are the chances that this just happened and it wasn't even through the same service :lol:
Last edited by modelolz on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Girls sleep around all the time. You must be pretty good looking.

Watmate wrote:Girls sleep around all the time. You must be pretty good looking.

I've seen better looking guys on here.

Pleosthene wrote:Lol I zoomed into the thumbnail, she's a fat asian.

Nice white colonialism game brah :lol:

Light skinned latina which i'm pretty sure 90% of users on here would smash. Looks pretty average in weight from her pics and obv if you zoom in on that little box it's going to look huge. I don't swipe right to fatties (if there even any on there - tinder has the hottest girls out of all the online dating i've done)
Last edited by modelolz on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice