If you do get a hot girlfriend... it's bad news anyway (READ

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

For a start off 95% of you have never had a gf so dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

My girls have feared ME cheating. My wife has regular nightmares about it. And so what if it does happen? You got a hot bitch once right? Get another one.

If you ain't beta, and fuck good... You're golden.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member



LazyLion wrote:For a start off 95% of you have never had a gf so dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

My girls have feared ME cheating. My wife has regular nightmares about it. And so what if it does happen? You got a hot bitch once right? Get another one.

If you ain't beta, and fuck good... You're golden.


Aren't you 6'7" though? Of course your wife is going to be careful not to lose you because you are a rarity. Us manlets, however, are disposable.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:
LazyLion wrote:For a start off 95% of you have never had a gf so dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

My girls have feared ME cheating. My wife has regular nightmares about it. And so what if it does happen? You got a hot bitch once right? Get another one.

If you ain't beta, and fuck good... You're golden.


Aren't you 6'7" though? Of course your wife is going to be careful not to lose you because you are a rarity. Us manlets, however, are disposable.


This.

just lol at taking advice from a 6'7 guy. May as well take women advice from Chris Carmack or Brad Pitt

"just go get a hot girl" "my wife fears me cheating"... two things that do not apply to average men
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:
Aren't you 6'7" though? Of course your wife is going to be careful not to lose you because you are a rarity. Us manlets, however, are disposable.


This.

just lol at taking advice from a 6'7 guy. May as well take women advice from Chris Carmack or Brad Pitt

"just go get a hot girl" "my wife fears me cheating"... two things that do not apply to average men


It's easy, you just have to dress well and be confident yo..

Image
Image

Image



SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:
Aren't you 6'7" though? Of course your wife is going to be careful not to lose you because you are a rarity. Us manlets, however, are disposable.


This.

just lol at taking advice from a 6'7 guy. May as well take women advice from Chris Carmack or Brad Pitt

"just go get a hot girl" "my wife fears me cheating"... two things that do not apply to average men


Sure it can. You just gotta fuck chicks in your own league (chubby girls).
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

LazyLion wrote:For a start off 95% of you have never had a gf so dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

My girls have feared ME cheating. My wife has regular nightmares about it. And so what if it does happen? You got a hot bitch once right? Get another one.

If you ain't beta, and fuck good... You're golden.


You must be pretty good looking then for here to fear you cheating.

Nauticalweight wrote:Noone on here will get a hot girlfriend anyway, so it's irrelevant.

:lol:
Thou hast mewn this morning, I take it?

Image

To mew (verb), past participle: mewn, mewen, past tense: mewed.

Mewing (noun) - the act of becoming human via proper tongue placement.

Mewneedy (adj.) - a maxilla or mandible that needs mewing.

M-mewn System (noun) - your regime or exercises used when mewing

"Thine mouth area is looking rather mewn these days" said Chad to Brian.


Image



Face=pie wrote:
LazyLion wrote:For a start off 95% of you have never had a gf so dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

My girls have feared ME cheating. My wife has regular nightmares about it. And so what if it does happen? You got a hot bitch once right? Get another one.

If you ain't beta, and fuck good... You're golden.


You must be pretty good looking then for here to fear you cheating.


No.

You don't have to be objecitvely good looking for a girl to fear you cheating. You have to just have an above average sized dick and be dating in your league. If you are average, your league is chubby chicks. They will fear you will be cheating. If you're below average or have a 5 incher, well, shit I'm sorry but this is a red pill forum...I would honestly just recommend thinking about trying out asian chicks if you have a sub-6 incher.

Enjoy the ugly truth. :D

Main problems:

- Cheating = sexual hook up. And who has it easy regarding that? Women who can fuck a guy with a higher LMS cause it's just sex (these guys will never commit)
- Women have too many opportunities, predators are everywhere: in the street, at work, online (facebook, tinder...)

Solutions:

- be with a woman under your LMS
- date a shy/introvert woman who stays at home

Otherwise, good luck.

Rompom wrote:Solutions:

- be with a woman under your LMS
- date a shy/introvert woman who stays at home



Her being lower LMS in and of itself won't do shit. Like it has been said, everybody will tire of their partner eventually, even if you're a 9/10 and she's a 4. We're only human, it's how they go about it that makes it bad. Most girls today have ZERO loyalty, no shame, and are shitty relationship partners. They'll go off to a party and shamelessly fuck some guy that night because she wanted to and because she could; no impulse control whatsoever.

The option of dating a shy, introverted girl is pretty legit, but girls that don't go out with their girlfriends much is a rarity. Girls who you think are awkward and innocent will still go out with their slutty friends to clubs every weekend to get grinded on and hook up with tall, 8/10+ guys (why wouldn't they? It's free for them, it's you as a MAN who must pay to get into those clubs.). You can't tell at the end of the day. This is why I wouldn't seriously date a girl who I met at a bar/club or I know goes out to those places often. It's the girls who are shutins that you want to make your GF. Of course those girls are rare, less attractive, and harder to meet in the first place (since they don't go out, duh!).


Good luck my friends. This fucking sucks though. You have to jump through tons of hoops to get into a relationship with constant sex, meanwhile she can fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants. Modern dating is geared towards hooking up and the slayer lifestyle, but only 5% of men can even remotely touch that life. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Image

PuaKiller wrote:
Rompom wrote:Solutions:

- be with a woman under your LMS
- date a shy/introvert woman who stays at home



Her being lower LMS in and of itself won't do shit. Like it has been said, everybody will tire of their partner eventually, even if you're a 9/10 and she's a 4. We're only human, it's how they go about it that makes it bad. Most girls today have ZERO loyalty, no shame, and are shitty relationship partners. They'll go off to a party and shamelessly fuck some guy that night because she wanted to and because she could; no impulse control whatsoever.

The option of dating a shy, introverted girl is pretty legit, but girls that don't go out with their girlfriends much is a rarity. Girls who you think are awkward and innocent will still go out with their slutty friends to clubs every weekend to get grinded on and hook up with tall, 8/10+ guys (why wouldn't they? It's free for them, it's you as a MAN who must pay to get into those clubs.). You can't tell at the end of the day. This is why I wouldn't seriously date a girl who I met at a bar/club or I know goes out to those places often. It's the girls who are shutins that you want to make your GF. Of course those girls are rare, less attractive, and harder to meet in the first place (since they don't go out, duh!).


Good luck my friends. This fucking sucks though. You have to jump through tons of hoops to get into a relationship with constant sex, meanwhile she can fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants. Modern dating is geared towards hooking up and the slayer lifestyle, but only 5% of men can even remotely touch that life. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:


Image
Image


Image

PuaKiller wrote:
Rompom wrote:Solutions:

- be with a woman under your LMS
- date a shy/introvert woman who stays at home



Her being lower LMS in and of itself won't do shit. Like it has been said, everybody will tire of their partner eventually, even if you're a 9/10 and she's a 4. We're only human, it's how they go about it that makes it bad. Most girls today have ZERO loyalty, no shame, and are shitty relationship partners. They'll go off to a party and shamelessly fuck some guy that night because she wanted to and because she could; no impulse control whatsoever.

The option of dating a shy, introverted girl is pretty legit, but girls that don't go out with their girlfriends much is a rarity. Girls who you think are awkward and innocent will still go out with their slutty friends to clubs every weekend to get grinded on and hook up with tall, 8/10+ guys (why wouldn't they? It's free for them, it's you as a MAN who must pay to get into those clubs.). You can't tell at the end of the day. This is why I wouldn't seriously date a girl who I met at a bar/club or I know goes out to those places often. It's the girls who are shutins that you want to make your GF. Of course those girls are rare, less attractive, and harder to meet in the first place (since they don't go out, duh!).


Good luck my friends. This fucking sucks though. You have to jump through tons of hoops to get into a relationship with constant sex, meanwhile she can fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants. Modern dating is geared towards hooking up and the slayer lifestyle, but only 5% of men can even remotely touch that life. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:


Look, if you're fucking a girl well enough to give her consistent orgasms, she is going to want such frequent sex from you that you WILL get visibly bored of fucking her. I know this sounds CRAZY from your incel or virgin perspectives, but men are built to get bored of fucking the same girl. I usually start to get bored when the girl wants to bang 2-3/day over a few weeks and gets offended when you're too tired to plow her and push her away. The chances of her cheating on you when she's that satisfied are really quite low. She'll wanna take you out and show you off to her girlfriends and make them jealous. She will be mate guarding YOU and try to keep her eyes on you. She ain't gonna leave you home to go party with her gf's so you can cheat on her (because really that's PRIME time for cheating on a girl - when she's out of your hair and with her gfs). You won't be thinking about this BS, because honestly, you will be bored of fucking your gf and it will take discipline on your part not to cheat on her.

All guys have this power when they're playing in their league. It takes emotional maturity to accept what your league is. Some guys need to learn the hard way what their league is, others figure it out without getting hurt.

If you aren't seriously satisfying her in bed with your dick alone, the chances of you getting cheated on are pretty damn high. Even David Gandy with a 5 inch dick would get cheated on.

This forum is still bluepilled to buy into something like this ... Yeah majority of girls will cheat, but there are still some 20% or something like that, who wouldn't pretty much ever do it(unless Gandy comes and nobody is 5km around to judge her).

Still, the smart thing to do these days is to never invest emotions into one specific girl and to keylog ker FB/gmail and everything possible. If you do this from start you are the one playing her.

bennyb wrote:This forum is still bluepilled to buy into something like this ... Yeah majority of girls will cheat, but there are still some 20% or something like that, who wouldn't pretty much ever do it(unless Gandy comes and nobody is 5km around to judge her).

Still, the smart thing to do these days is to never invest emotions into one specific girl and to keylog ker FB/gmail and everything possible. If you do this from start you are the one playing her.


by keylogging her fb/gmail, you have invested a ton of emotion. that is such a paranoid act. you'll know if she likes you by how she fucks you.

just pay attention to what her vagina's doing when you fuck her and make sure she cums. if she doesn't after repeated sex, then move on. if she makes sex hard for you to get in a few weeks and makes excuses, move on.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
bennyb wrote:This forum is still bluepilled to buy into something like this ... Yeah majority of girls will cheat, but there are still some 20% or something like that, who wouldn't pretty much ever do it(unless Gandy comes and nobody is 5km around to judge her).

Still, the smart thing to do these days is to never invest emotions into one specific girl and to keylog ker FB/gmail and everything possible. If you do this from start you are the one playing her.


by keylogging her fb/gmail, you have invested a ton of emotion. that is such a paranoid act. you'll know if she likes you by how she fucks you.

just pay attention to what her vagina's doing when you fuck her and make sure she cums. if she doesn't after repeated sex, then move on. if she makes sex hard for you to get in a few weeks and makes excuses, move on.


This is legit, though I disagree when you say that guys have power within their league. You know girls are hypergamous and have had dick from better looking, better hung guys before. You may be able to have that power when you date down, but not with your looksmatch.

PuaKiller wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
by keylogging her fb/gmail, you have invested a ton of emotion. that is such a paranoid act. you'll know if she likes you by how she fucks you.

just pay attention to what her vagina's doing when you fuck her and make sure she cums. if she doesn't after repeated sex, then move on. if she makes sex hard for you to get in a few weeks and makes excuses, move on.


This is legit, though I disagree when you say that guys have power within their league. You know girls are hypergamous and have had dick from better looking, better hung guys before. You may be able to have that power when you date down, but not with your looksmatch.


better hung guys, maybe. dick size is fairly arbitrary. however, better looking guys? not necessarily if they're looking for a relationship. most girls can only LTR a range of guys, not the whole spectrum. despite what the pua books said (these books still really are the bedrock for this forum's knowledge on female behavior; not real life experience), lots of girls do not go fucking around and ride the carousel consistently. only a small group of them do that shit. for the rest of them, they've maybe had a few STRs and got the rest of their sex from boyfriends.

when you don't have that power, she isn't your looks match or you have a tiny peepee.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:
This is legit, though I disagree when you say that guys have power within their league. You know girls are hypergamous and have had dick from better looking, better hung guys before. You may be able to have that power when you date down, but not with your looksmatch.


better hung guys, maybe. dick size is fairly arbitrary. however, better looking guys? not necessarily if they're looking for a relationship. most girls can only LTR a range of guys, not the whole spectrum. despite what the pua books said (these books still really are the bedrock for this forum's knowledge on female behavior; not real life experience), lots of girls do not go fucking around and ride the carousel consistently. only a small group of them do that shit. for the rest of them, they've maybe had a few STRs and got the rest of their sex from boyfriends.

when you don't have that power, she isn't your looks match or you have a tiny peepee.


This is feel good shit that I want to believe, but I just can't. Maybe because of trust issues or what have you, but women are now "empowered" and are more likely to cheat than ever. Maybe once I have more life experience regarding this my opinion will change.

PuaKiller wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
better hung guys, maybe. dick size is fairly arbitrary. however, better looking guys? not necessarily if they're looking for a relationship. most girls can only LTR a range of guys, not the whole spectrum. despite what the pua books said (these books still really are the bedrock for this forum's knowledge on female behavior; not real life experience), lots of girls do not go fucking around and ride the carousel consistently. only a small group of them do that shit. for the rest of them, they've maybe had a few STRs and got the rest of their sex from boyfriends.

when you don't have that power, she isn't your looks match or you have a tiny peepee.


This is feel good shit that I want to believe, but I just can't. Maybe because of trust issues or what have you, but women are now "empowered" and are more likely to cheat than ever. Maybe once I have more life experience regarding this my opinion will change.


The red pill here is that it is DIFFICULT to stay loyal to a woman when you're matched with her. When the thought of cheating never crosses your mind and you have no opportunities to do, that is when you are the bottom bitch and on your way to get cheated on.

This thread is legit as fuck.

I ran church game and I now have a girlfriend. But I know she only controls her natural slut instincts because of fear of hell.
I have to make her read the bible and pray for forgiveness of her sins everyday to keep her in check.
As a pastor, I also need to demonstrate my LMS and how other woman want me constantly.

This is the only way out.
Women need emotion-based fear to act normal. Deal with it.

Every woman has an obscure side. Some just control it better than others.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 84 guests