After making a fake facebook account and adding people

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



I'm one of these people you're talking about :D
PUAhate Pioneer of Etizolam Theory (™)






pleo,

if you're in college why don't you have a social circle? social cirlce is the easiest way to find a gf.

you need to get off this site and work more on your social skills.

after you leave college it's alot harder to make friends or get a social circle. better try make the most of it whilst you still can
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Pleosthene wrote:
OSTB wrote:pleo,

if you're in college why don't you have a social circle? social cirlce is the easiest way to find a gf.

you need to get off this site and work more on your social skills.

after you leave college it's alot harder to make friends or get a social circle. better try make the most of it whilst you still can


Easier said than done.

I've never been able to fit in with anyone all my life.

And even if I did "put myself out there" (joining clubs etc), I have a literal non-existent personality so it wouldn't matter.

Like I can only hold a conversation for like, a fucking minute max. I can't even hold convos with people that I know, that's why I have no friends.

Basically all I've ever had in my life were school acquantiances. Then they might invite me out once or something, and I don't know how to talk about anything except that essay that was due next class, and obviously the friendship can't be escalated or anything.





no offence man,

but if you can't make a friend ... how do you expect to make a girlfriend

you need to go work on your social skills. at this stage you should have had friends by now. most people make their first friends in nursery or something. are you telling me a 4 year old kid has better social skills than you?

seriously pleo. get off this site and join a club or something. anything. just get off your keyboard and start making friends.

Hit me right in the feels.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Pleosthene wrote:
OSTB wrote:pleo,

if you're in college why don't you have a social circle? social cirlce is the easiest way to find a gf.

you need to get off this site and work more on your social skills.

after you leave college it's alot harder to make friends or get a social circle. better try make the most of it whilst you still can


Easier said than done.

I've never been able to fit in with anyone all my life.

And even if I did "put myself out there" (joining clubs etc), I have a literal non-existent personality so it wouldn't matter.

Like I can only hold a conversation for like, a fucking minute max. I can't even hold convos with people that I know, that's why I have no friends.

Basically all I've ever had in my life were school acquantiances. Then they might invite me out once or something, and I don't know how to talk about anything except that essay that was due next class, and obviously the friendship can't be escalated or anything.


Holy shit, I could have written the exact same thing.

OSTB wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:
Easier said than done.

I've never been able to fit in with anyone all my life.

And even if I did "put myself out there" (joining clubs etc), I have a literal non-existent personality so it wouldn't matter.

Like I can only hold a conversation for like, a fucking minute max. I can't even hold convos with people that I know, that's why I have no friends.

Basically all I've ever had in my life were school acquantiances. Then they might invite me out once or something, and I don't know how to talk about anything except that essay that was due next class, and obviously the friendship can't be escalated or anything.


Most bluepilled shit ever nigger


no offence man,

but if you can't make a friend ... how do you expect to make a girlfriend

you need to go work on your social skills. at this stage you should have had friends by now. most people make their first friends in nursery or something. are you telling me a 4 year old kid has better social skills than you?

seriously pleo. get off this site and join a club or something. anything. just get off your keyboard and start making friends.

I do fun things too.


1. My fist, their jaw.
2. My foot, their forehead
3. Hyperextending their arms
4. Hyper extending their heal
5. Cutting off their blood supply to brain
6. Cutting off air supply to their lungs
7. Dodge weave and block their fist

Inflicting pain on opponent is LEGIT FUN
Things that are boring= site seeing hiking dancing.
If I'm not able to inflict damage, the activity is boring.

Exception to this rule is sex with girlfriend.

You have no friends?

I do such activities too but if you have to boast about it on fb you are a sadistic validation whore.

gobman3000 wrote:That's why I was depressed as well. Some people still think they can LTR a normal girl after being a hibernated weirdo for so long, do you realize how socially and mentally stunted we are? These people have toured around the world, absorbed massive amounts of culture and have a million topics they can speak about. That is why these average women have so many fucking options when it comes to men, because they've seen the worlds men, and they've probably fucked a guy from every country they've been to.

We can't compete, throw in the cards. Once a loser, always a loser. A losers equivalent is a fat woman loser on food stamps.

legit
if you have more than 10 posts on this forum (where you might have gotten rated, made a "what is this forum about?" thread, and lightly argued with one or two members), you're fucked for life
Image
Image

lol one of my mates who cant pull chicks to save his life. Pretty much sits at home most of the day, openly told me he wanks 5-6 times a day. His facebook consist of pictures with groups of girls, new pcitures of him doing shit from the past.

Truth is, no one is living a life like that. Only dan bilzerian and he probably chills out a few days a week in his mansion
Image

gobman3000 wrote:My inability to make normal, cool friends all stemmed from my disdain for sports, this automatically assigned me to the nerd group that would never have a female enter it in a billion years. Do you know how large football culture is over here in the UK? It's all everyone has EVER fucking talked about. Don't know anything about football? YOU ARE SCREWED.

Literally been exempt from so many conversations because I didn't follow football or music. My brain was so defective that I didn't like the shit that my entire family liked and everyone around me. How the fuck does that make sense? Surely I should have been indoctrinated into liking football? But I fucking didn't. Jesus fuck man I was always a weirdo, since birth.


The minute i pop up to a house party and start to introuce myself and crack a few beers, the minute a guy says he isnt into, football, rugby, or just popular related sports news, certain types of music. I'll quickly move on to find someone worth talking to. You dont even have to be a football fanatic. I find most sports pretty entertaining.

Girl i spoke to said she didnt like going out and listened to jazz in her spare time lol she didnt even leave the house party to go to a club. Next minute her manlet ginger bugged eyed boyfriend appears from nowhere hahah what a surprise

OSTB wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:
Easier said than done.

I've never been able to fit in with anyone all my life.

And even if I did "put myself out there" (joining clubs etc), I have a literal non-existent personality so it wouldn't matter.

Like I can only hold a conversation for like, a fucking minute max. I can't even hold convos with people that I know, that's why I have no friends.

Basically all I've ever had in my life were school acquantiances. Then they might invite me out once or something, and I don't know how to talk about anything except that essay that was due next class, and obviously the friendship can't be escalated or anything.





no offence man,

but if you can't make a friend ... how do you expect to make a girlfriend

you need to go work on your social skills. at this stage you should have had friends by now. most people make their first friends in nursery or something. are you telling me a 4 year old kid has better social skills than you?

seriously pleo. get off this site and join a club or something. anything. just get off your keyboard and start making friends.


socialising is different from being sexual - i know guys who are very social but still incel as fuck - in fact i think they got so sucked into the ...you have to be social thing and not progressing with women at all - socialising can often be a dead end when it comes to getting laid

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 85 guests