"when he's over 6ft"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rooftop Sniper wrote:Even being as good looking as Ljungberg, he's still only 5'9 and gets towered by women daily.

No amount of good looking face can save you from the public humiliation of being a manlet.

he looks so humiliated to be with 2 models!

[quote="RodgerRabbit"]I agree. Being that tall is just a pain in the ass unless you have the looks to match it. Then you're a slayer overlord.

But no, just sub 5 looks I guess. That's why I lol at height theory. It's not the height that does it, it's the height in conjunction with good looks. Then it matters. Otherwise it's irrelevant. 5'5 & ugly or 6'5 & ugly, both are incel.[/quot

GOOD face and either GOOD height or GOOD build - if you have all 3 you are set
GOOD height and GOOD build without a GOOD face is entering male bobfoc territory

brownsheep wrote:im 5 11

2 drunk lays

height means shit, as long as your 5ft10 or above

Dude, 5'11 will be virtually the same as 6ft in the eyes of most chicks.

Most guys who claim 6ft are more like 5'11-511.5, 6ft is just a nice round number and the golden standard you must meet as such.

And people who are legit 5'11 barefoot, will look/be >6ft with a decent pair of shoes & some styled hair.

No one here is gonna' claim if you're <6ft you'll be a virgin for life, but rather 6'1-6'4 is the ideal Height.

If you're 6ft and the female is taller...she is the freak and must be treat like a 5ft 3 male.

AnalAbscess wrote:Someone please post that video on reddit.com/r/short

Don't bother. Last thing we need is every other guy wearing lifts.
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Emil King wrote:Whats next?

"When he has NW0!"

When he has NW0,1.

When he has 8mm philtrum.

When he has 7 inch dick

When he has broad jaw.

I've had 3 women tell me how they hate short men at my new job. I didn't even provoke any of it. One just asked me how tall I am, and after I replied they all just started talking about how short men irritate them. One of them was a 5'2" (!!!) 49 year old who said she thought short men are 'creepy' and how she's glad her husband is 6'3".

Thank god I'm not short...

lanklet wrote:I've had 3 women tell me how they hate short men at my new job. I didn't even provoke any of it. One just asked me how tall I am, and after I replied they all just started talking about how short men irritate them. One of them was a 5'2" (!!!) 49 year old who said she thought short men are 'creepy' and how she's glad her husband is 6'3".

Thank god I'm not short...

What a fucking hore. she is pissing me off. even as 6"1.5
Just lol at her 5"2 is super women manlet tier.

Same thing was at my old job.

Some really ugly 40's something woman.

Not too short, but relatively short.

Fat, too.

Guess what.

Her husband is 6'4'' something.

And he actually looked attractive.

I guess he settled for her, because he was a loser bum playing Poker online.

Thank GOD I am 6'1".

Fuck man, hair loss sucks but if I were a manlet I would be suicidal over seeing shit like this.

Manlet status or small dick are the WORST things that can happen to a man.

PUA4Life wrote:Thank GOD I am 6'1".

Fuck man, hair loss sucks but if I were a manlet I would be suicidal over seeing shit like this.

Manlet status or small dick are the WORST things that can happen to a man.

At least you can jelq and bathmate your small cock. If you are short...mutilate legs or get fucked.

broad wrote:It seems that some average women like big numbers.

If average women like big numbers then you can only imagine what numbers actually hot women like.

I found this hilarious!

at least at first, then it became repetitive, the video is too long

but well, I found it funny and I'm 5'9

it's so interesting how these bitches have no fucking shame nowadays and are progressively becoming more and more honest

it will truly be hell for betas in the future, it will eventually become socially acceptable for girls to say they are fucking that alpha that is fucking 10 other girls at the same time

and when it does, all girls will do that and it will truly be 1 or 2 guys fucking 10 bitches and 8 or 9 that never ever touch a pussy without paying

I guess that the silver lining for betas is that they won't have to go through the emotional struggle of thinking there's something wrong with them or that they should be trying harder. guys will just accept it the same way that we now accept that if we ain't 6ft we can't play in the nba and it's not cause we're not working hard enough, it is simple cause it can't be done
"This is a legit thousand yard stare in the middle of a fucking social event. Worrying about putting on a neutral expression on a social picture is as aspie as you can get, just to facemog ugly drunk UK subhuman trash. And fix your wardrobe."

Men should also do this but with stuff like:

"When she has big tits"

"When she has dat ass"

"When she has low waist to hip ratio"

"When she has long legs"

"When she has a pretty face"

"When she is slim"

etc.

We should make bitches insecure about their looks
Last edited by Gandy's Hooknose on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish someone would do it with boobs. (who are the equalivent to height) But feminists would go crazy.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

djfranktank wrote:Image

Parents inject kids with HGH like they damn should

10/10 parents, doing the responsible thing to make sure their kids reach 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18

everyone should wish they had those parents

Fuck bros, legit feels for you short guys. I thought "when she's under 120lbs" would of been a good response but it's really not. There are just too many attractive, curvy, full figured women that weigh more than 120lbs.
Eww face?
Know your place.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice