"when he's over 6ft"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have a hard time believing those girls would reject 5'7 marcello alvarez, most of those tumblr posts are probably from foreveralone awkwardly tall girls with no ass that nobody wants.
It all has to come to this.

Why do bitches care about 1d being over 6ft. Like they would ever have the chance to date any of them. Celeb heights are completely irrelevant to them. What you find with these teens 18 19 they soon become red pilled and realise that they arent going to be dating Justin Bieber or Harry styles any time soon so they normal date a normal fag on their looks level. 5,10ft is fine. Anything below than and you'll have a hard time.

Seen plenty of guys with girls who are giants

Macomate wrote:Why do bitches care about 1d being over 6ft. Like they would ever have the chance to date any of them. Celeb heights are completely irrelevant to them. What you find with these teens 18 19 they soon become red pilled and realise that they arent going to be dating Justin Bieber or Harry styles any time soon so they normal date a normal fag on their looks level. 5,10ft is fine. Anything below than and you'll have a hard time.

Seen plenty of guys with girls who are giants

It ruins their silly fantasies of being the Girlfriend of one of them, cause they wouldn't want to date a short guy. (many of those boybanders are legit short)

Quite stupid, but it is what it is.

Why Always Me? wrote:The Height Pill is hard to swallow.

It's totally irrelevant.

I am out gunned by manlets everywhere I go, it's irrelevant that they are 5'8.

At 6'1 i've never received any advantages. I'm taller than most people I see on a daily basis here. It has never once aided me, if anything I always wanted to be shorter so i didnt stand out so much.

I would trade being 6'1 for being 5'9 if I could have a 7+ face, in a heartbeat.

Nauticalweight wrote:

It's totally irrelevant.

At 6'1 i've never received any advantages. I'm taller than most people I see on a daily basis here. It has never once aided me, if anything I always wanted to be shorter so i didnt stand out so much.

I would trade being 6'1 for being 5'9 if I could have a 7+ face, in a heartbeat.

Height is severly overrated on the internet
2015 Relationship Goals-Men are IN, women are OUT

Nauticalweight wrote:

It's totally irrelevant.

i am 7/10 at 5'9, completely invisible meaning 8+ women do not approach me

you're using your height wrong. you need to gain muscle and run low-IQ gymcel game

dat feel wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:
It's totally irrelevant.

i am 7/10 at 5'9, completely invisible meaning 8+ women do not approach me

you're using your height wrong. you need to gain muscle and run low-IQ gymcel game

I've tried it, i had some decent mass and broad shoulders, it's irrelevant, I even have a picture of me at the height of my gymcelling on tinder, still dont get many matches apart from one or two who said 'nice arms' or whatever.

face is 90% of female attraction, 10% remaining divided into height, frame, social skills, personality etc.

as a 5'8 or 5'9 guy I can say that tall women are way more friendlier to me than short women.I never really got any open hate from tall women even when I was 5'6 in high school years.short women OTOH are cunts usually .

especially asians.its actually funny because despite being a manlet I have tall proportions and look decent.yet alot of these women out here look like stumpy little bobbleheads .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Pleosthene wrote:It sucks since I don't know if it's realistic for me to be with girls that height though.

I don't know if it's realistic for you to be with girls, period.

baldingcorpse wrote:5 FT 10-11 + BIG FRAME = better then skinny 6 ft +

however that cannot be said on 5 ft 9 and below

Atta meter ve krembo.

(translation: your height is 1 meter plus a krembo- an israeli chocolate egg)
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice