"when he's over 6ft"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Damn, would all these celebs be incel without their fame ? srs question (Depp & Clooney could maybe do okay)

Image



That nicka Sean heightmogs all those guys.

Image
Image









Why Always Me? wrote:Image


LOL I don't think so. This one is taking it too far, has to be a troll
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

Guys remember, having a 5/10 face as a Male is a 'bucket of smashed crabs' to most chicks.

I just don't see sub 6ft guys having it that hard in real life

Sure, true manlets might be fucked, but you don't neccesarily have to be 6ft+ to be succesful with women

In fact, I'm seeing PLENTY of sub 6ft guys with attractive chicks.

The temptation to e-stat when you're 5'11" and change (barefoot) is very very strong. Considering I'm guessing a lot of those guys (and certainly half the guys who tell me their height) are doing the same, the temptation becomes stronger. Obviously in most types of shoes (which usually give you an extra inch) I'm over 6 foot.

If the USA went metric, we wouldn't have this problem ("when he's over 180 cm").

oldcel wrote:The temptation to e-stat when you're 5'11" and change (barefoot) is very very strong. Considering I'm guessing a lot of those guys (and certainly half the guys who tell me their height) are doing the same, the temptation becomes stronger. Obviously in most types of shoes (which usually give you an extra inch) I'm over 6 foot.

If the USA went metric, we wouldn't have this problem ("when he's over 180 cm").


I feel ya' I'm 5'10.5 at Night barefoot, am legit 5'11.33 in the Morning barefoot. In shoes during the evening I can basically scape 6ft. So close yet so far... :x

And you're right, most guys do round up and shit. Same with Dick size, every single mother fucker rounds up to the nearest half inch or even inch.



I'm basically gonna have to start doing it too cause I'm getting statmogged all over the place by lying bastards.

Gandy's Hooknose wrote:I just don't see sub 6ft guys having it that hard in real life

Sure, true manlets might be fucked, but you don't neccesarily have to be 6ft+ to be succesful with women

In fact, I'm seeing PLENTY of sub 6ft guys with attractive chicks.



I see quite a few guys <6ft who do okay...but they are all for the most part 5'10-5'11 (i.e, not that far off) with some other attributes being above average (Masculinity, Frame, Aesthetics, Money, Status, Voice and even some running sub-culture game). Of course a 5'9 guy can do well with a Handsome Masculine Face & a Athletic body build, but said guy would be a slayer @ 6'3.

The shortest guy I've seen IRL who has done okay with Women is a 5'7 guy...and he has a very 'aesthetic' face. Even then...he has only dated a few chicks, with only one of the chicks being average sized and with legit sex appeal (his other ex's were legit short & slim plain janes). Most chicks find him 'cute'. He has been on a dry spell it would seem for over 8 months, even though he goes out to Nightclubs every weekend and (I assume) approaches.



The studies point to Height being one of thee most important things with regards to attraction, tonnes of Women can be seen over the net hating on Men who had the cheek to not grow too 6ft. Thing is most Women won't even date a Guy a bit bigger than them, let alone one the same size or smaller. The Average Woman is 5'5 and chubby, and they wear high heels...being Tall & Robust is a God send so you can make them feel Small & Feminine. Women who are 5'6 & 5'7 aren't extremely rare either...

It really has to be up their with Face in my opinion, Face is still better but for example a 6'3 5.5/10 guy would probably do better than a 5'7 7/10 guy.
Last edited by Why Always Me? on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Twinky wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:As usual, you are so full of shit. I almost never see women over six-feet-tall in real life, even in heels. Why do you keep height trolling? Do you literally have nothing else to do?

You must be short as fuck buddy, because in every height-thread on this forum, you show up all butthurted and deluded and try to downplay the importans of height...i guess its just your way of coping which is fine but it's kind of funny nevertheless cause its so predictable


Well....what do you want me to say, cupcake? Unlike the socially retarded incel shitlords on this site, I manage to avoid these issues with women.

I'm constantly told here that my experiences aren't possible. Theoretically, I should be invisible to women.....due to being under six-feet-tall, bald, and over age 40. So how do I still attract women? Magical mind control powers? A 13-inch cock? An enormous trust fund?

More than half of the idiots on this site are incel, which means that they know very little about what women are really attracted to. Most guys here only understand what women want in the most superficial of ways, and do not take personal chemistry into account.

By the way, note that I never denied the importance of height. Height is very important in attracting women, but it's not everything. You can be average height (5' 8" to 5' 11"), and still do well with women.....if you have a decent face, robust physique, and charm. Most guys on this site are too autistic to realize that.

And no, I really don't see that many chicks over six-feet-tall. They exist, but they're an anomaly.

Gandy's Hooknose wrote:I just don't see sub 6ft guys having it that hard in real life

Sure, true manlets might be fucked, but you don't neccesarily have to be 6ft+ to be succesful with women

In fact, I'm seeing PLENTY of sub 6ft guys with attractive chicks.

Confidence.

I don't understand the reaction. What the fuck is this reaction. Nobody sanee reacts that way.

Are they impressed? Are they laughing at the guys?

What the fuck is going on...

Rejected Sensei wrote:I don't understand the reaction. What the fuck is this reaction. Nobody sanee reacts that way.

Are they impressed? Are they laughing at the guys?

What the fuck is going on...


It's a meme, a joke about how much they love tall men.

Their expression is meant to be like a Female equivalent to 'dat ass'. They're all like 'lawd have mercy', 'god damn', 'hhhhhnnnnnnggggggg', 'shy giggles'.


The video it self is a bit of a joke, but it was born out of their attraction to Taller Men.

Why Always Me? wrote:
Rejected Sensei wrote:I don't understand the reaction. What the fuck is this reaction. Nobody sanee reacts that way.

Are they impressed? Are they laughing at the guys?

What the fuck is going on...


It's a meme, a joke about how much they love tall men.

Their expression is meant to be like a Female equivalent to 'dat ass'. They're all like 'lawd have mercy', 'god damn', 'hhhhhnnnnnnggggggg', 'shy giggles'.


The video it self is a bit of a joke, but it was born out of their attraction to Taller Men.


Yup. Basically this.

Emil King wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:
It's a meme, a joke about how much they love tall men.

Their expression is meant to be like a Female equivalent to 'dat ass'. They're all like 'lawd have mercy', 'god damn', 'hhhhhnnnnnnggggggg', 'shy giggles'.


The video it self is a bit of a joke, but it was born out of their attraction to Taller Men.


Yup. Basically this.


Okay, thanks. So basically I am a walking GOD among men. Good to know.

I'm 6'2" in my current shoes

Rejected Sensei wrote:
Emil King wrote:
Yup. Basically this.


Okay, thanks. So basically I am a walking GOD among men. Good to know.

I'm 6'2" in my current shoes

Your height is good but you're clearly retarded

doinroids wrote:
Rejected Sensei wrote:
Okay, thanks. So basically I am a walking GOD among men. Good to know.

I'm 6'2" in my current shoes

Your height is good but you're clearly retarded


manlet rage eez stronk with dis one

Rejected Sensei wrote:
doinroids wrote:Your height is good but you're clearly retarded


manlet rage eez stronk with dis one

I'm 6 feet. But I would rather be a manlet than have a brain like yours that apparently cant make basic inferences

doinroids wrote:
Rejected Sensei wrote:
manlet rage eez stronk with dis one

I'm 6 feet. But I would rather be a manlet than have a brain like yours that apparently cant make basic inferences


e-stating
yo mad
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 95 guests