"when he's over 6ft"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUCK

FUCK

Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:This can really push a manlet over the edge :rage:

Women care not for the feelings of Men they consider inadequate.

Some of the tall guys in that video are ugly as fuck. I think there's a huge halo status effect which every tall guy receives. Just being tall puts you in a different category of men.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

Should height (or anything) even matter if you don't have a good looking face ?

Just another reason I've given up on women
Last edited by SuicideIsTheAnswer on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

half these guys look like utter dogshit. Narow shoulders as wide as their waists yet women fawn over them because hrr durr 6'4

So much for shoulder to waist ratio meaning anything

I don't understand what they mean by feeling "protected" I'm pretty sure a 5'10, 20" necked Mike Tyson can "protect" them way better than any lanklet in those videos

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:half these guys look like utter dogshit. Narow shoulders as wide as their waists yet women fawn over them because hrr durr 6'4

I don't understand what they mean b feeling "protected" I'm pretty sure a 5'10, 20" necked Mike Tyson can "protect" them way better than any lanklet in those videos

Yeah, he would but I guess a 6ft2 Tyson would do an even better job.

These videos were made by Teens, the guys are all around 15-16 so naturally they're a bit skinny and stuff.

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:half these guys look like utter dogshit. Narow shoulders as wide as their waists yet women fawn over them because hrr durr 6'4

I don't understand what they mean b feeling "protected" I'm pretty sure a 5'10, 20" necked Mike Tyson can "protect" them way better than any lanklet in those videos

Its not about protection, it's about status. Society has elevated height even beyond its primitive sexual value. It's a pure marker of genetic quality and social status. Every negative trait is ascribed to short men and every positive one to tall men.

height is nothing if you don't have a good face to back it up.

Watmate wrote:height is nothing if you don't have a good face to back it up.

Actually height matters most when you are in the average looks range. If you are ugly, yeah, you're still screwed to an extent. If you're facially good looking, you're already set anyways. When you are average, that is where it makes the most impact in relative terms

Looks like social media has done well with its propaganda. Girls at a young age are catching on to 6ft+ or nothing. Soon it will be 10cm philtrum or less.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

hood rych wrote:"When she's under 120 lbs" needs to go viral.

Sick of this bullshit

We need to seriously start a tit size or weight one :lol:

"When she has D cups"

"When she's under 120lbs"
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I actually think this video is a positive sign. Girls are becoming more honest and self-aware of their physical selectivity, even to the point of satire as some of the video is clearly silly.

This is the first red-pill movement/meme I've ever seen in the media.

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
hood rych wrote:"When she's under 120 lbs" needs to go viral.

Sick of this bullshit

We need to seriously start a tit size or weight one :lol:

"When she has D cups"

"When she's under 120lbs"

Legit as hell . lets fuckin do this! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IncelExecutioner wrote:I actually think this video is a positive sign. Girls are becoming more honest and self-aware of their physical selectivity, even to the point of satire as some of the video is clearly silly.

This is the first red-pill movement/meme I've ever seen in the media.

How is that a positive? All that's going to happen is more women are going to be exposed to these like little hiveminds and start being extra-conscious about not dating manlets, as already seen by thousands of online dating chat logs.

The only positive would be if this somehow convinced more doctors to specialize in leg lengthening so there would be more competitive pricing

I love it when women speak down to and denigrate manlets. It makes me feel better about being a premature balding-ce.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice