Dating can be psychologically damaging

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Does anyone feel this way?

You try to meet women and connect with them or just form something, but most of them end up flaking. You keep putting in the effort, but the same thing keeps happening for the most part. You see girls that seem interested, but they just end up flaking. Its a vicious cycle. Then you finally meet one after 10 tries, she sticks around for a bit, but then she flakes. Dating is a vicious cycle for the average man. It can cause psychological distress and the effort is sometimes not worth it. You see guys like roosh v who post such cynical things - clearly they are heavily effected by the 100s of rejections they have faced throughout their life.

Nope. I just hate wasting time. I never have an intention of forming an emotional connection - I just keep my eye on the prize

doinroids wrote:Nope. I just hate wasting time. I never have an intention of forming an emotional connection - I just keep my eye on the prize

Wasting time as in what? If a girl flakes on your = she didn't like your looks = she sees you as subhuman. I'd much rather have girls NOT agree to do on dates with me 1-2 times and then just never talk to me again. Even if I'm not looking for an emotional connection, it still digs you in when they flake because women DO NOT flake on guys they find attractive.

whateverthefuck wrote:So... why don't you talk about... your own dating experience?

Dating has a lot of downs, minimal ups. Most girls I meet at clubs/bars/night life. They seem to be interested - we hookup/makeout or what, then we meet for a date and then they just flake and never talk to me again. Stop responding to texts. It's obviously because of my face (I'm not ugly or anything, just not good enough). Even with girls I'm not attracted to but willing to date - they flake as well. I figure this is just how it is for your average guy. A lot of flakes. I've probably been on over 60 dates, most end up flaking after 1 (I met most of them through nightlife).

Its frustrating because this is something you cannot control - you only go off instincts - you approach girls who seem to like you (but obviously you don't meet their standards when they see you on a day 2) and hope it goes well.

Truth Sayer wrote:Meanwhile the average woman probably gets rejected maybe 10 times her entire life.....if that.

Women are so naive and have things so good. If they had to go through the shit that men go through in the dating world....the amount of rejections, the amount of flakes, the amount of bullshit, they would cry and have a psychological breakdown.

But nope. Women are pretty much given everything for free. They're most difficult dating decision is who they should pick to mate with out of the hundreds of men interested in them. A man's most difficult dating decision is whether he should keep trying to get 1 girl into him, or just give up and go MGTOW.

exactly. I've probably been rejected over 200 times. I had this date last tuesday - i thought the girl was really into me. She kept asked questions about me, she was smart, etc. She was decently plain but cute in her own way - she told me hadn't been with a guy in OVER a year and then she ends up flaking on our next date and not returning my texts. This is just another one of many examples I've faced. all the effort, minimal result. Very frustrating and is something I cannot really control

I think it can be damaging in some ways, yes. Especially when a fat shitcunt fleeces a guy on a date.

Let's be honest though - those of us wise and savvy enough know that dates are just a form of civilised torture. Think about it - you willingly blow upwards of £20-£40 ($35-$60) on taking a cunt somewhere, listening to her ear-bleedingly morose babbling, simultaneously pretending that you are interested and not a complete loser, all for the hope of arranging ANOTHER expensive date next week, with a slight chance of getting some half-hearted sex thereafter.

Why do guys take the risk on dates?

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I think it can be damaging in some ways, yes. Especially when a fat shitcunt fleeces a guy on a date.

Let's be honest though - those of us wise and savvy enough know that dates are just a form of civilised torture. Think about it - you willingly blow upwards of £20-£40 ($35-$60) on taking a cunt somewhere, listening to her ear-bleedingly morose babbling, simultaneously pretending that you are interested and not a complete loser, all for the hope of arranging ANOTHER expensive date next week, with a slight chance of getting some half-hearted sex thereafter.

Why do guys take the risk on dates?

I don't really spend money on dates (I'm in college). I went for a small drink on tuesday. Sometimes we just meet up and sit and talk. And it's not like I'm going on dates with girls 2 points above me - we are all relatively in the same looks range give or take 1 point. These girls are 18-22. I just don't meet their physical standards, which is annoying because why the fuck would they agree to go on a date with me in the first place. Girls thinks men are just a joke - toying them around. I never agree to go on dates with women I don't like.

This slut i fucked within 2 hours of meeting her, we became quite good friends. The sex was okay but it was the convos we had about normal shit which we both liked. We would honestly just sit around in her expensive apartment, smoke cigs and drink wine, we never thought twice about sex, it just happened if it happened. Often went to bars and got numbers from other women in front of her, she talked to men in front of me. I felt nothing for her, it was just another friend basically i could fuck and have a good convo to. Complete slut.

Anway.

Our topics were red pill, she told me how she goes on dates all the time, said she cant get enough of the free drinks, also said if she ever fancies a steak she'll go on tinder and find some guy to take her out. She red pilled me hard, she was a massive slut though, not all women were like that but at least she was straight up honest with me about anything. She even took me out to lunch once. Women go on tons of dates, you were probably the 2646 candidate of that month. When she decides who she wants to fuck, she places all your pictures out on a massive table like trying to pin point a criminal

I was told a way to really insult a bitch is either call her fat, or a whore. These 2 fuck with women big time. I remember replying to a girl who was beating around the bush with me via text, she took a day to reply prob a bit more. I thought, you know what, if that was Justin Bieber texting her she wouldnt take a day. I called her a fat ugly whore and told her to stop texting me :lol:

Macomate wrote:This slut i fucked within 2 hours of meeting her, we became quite good friends. The sex was okay but it was the convos we had about normal shit which we both liked. We would honestly just sit around in her expensive apartment, smoke cigs and drink wine, we never thought twice about sex, it just happened if it happened. Often went to bars and got numbers from other women in front of her, she talked to men in front of me. I felt nothing for her, it was just another friend basically i could fuck and have a good convo to. Complete slut.

Anway.

Our topics were red pill, she told me how she goes on dates all the time, said she cant get enough of the free drinks, also said if she ever fancies a steak she'll go on tinder and find some guy to take her out. She red pilled me hard, she was a massive slut though, not all women were like that but at least she was straight up honest with me about anything. She even took me out to lunch once. Women go on tons of dates, you were probably the 2646 candidate of that month. When she decides who she wants to fuck, she places all your pictures out on a massive table like trying to pin point a criminal

I was told a way to really insult a bitch is either call her fat, or a whore. These 2 fuck with women big time. I remember replying to a girl who was beating around the bush with me via text, she took a day to reply prob a bit more. I thought, you know what, if that was Justin Bieber texting her she wouldnt take a day. I called her a fat ugly whore and told her to stop texting me :lol:

Most 6+ white women that are properly socialized and that go out with friends consistently are like this.

Watmate wrote:Does anyone feel this way?

Dating is a vicious cycle for the average man. It can cause psychological distress and the effort is sometimes not worth it.

correct
that's because most average men once they catch some slut and they are dating, they become extremely jealous etc
they afraid lost the girl, they know catching some new girl would be impossible or will consume lot of effort

while... an average girl can enter in a new relationship the next day without any effort ( women dating power 10x superior to men)

Macomate wrote:This slut i fucked within 2 hours of meeting her, we became quite good friends. The sex was okay but it was the convos we had about normal shit which we both liked. We would honestly just sit around in her expensive apartment, smoke cigs and drink wine, we never thought twice about sex, it just happened if it happened. Often went to bars and got numbers from other women in front of her, she talked to men in front of me. I felt nothing for her, it was just another friend basically i could fuck and have a good convo to. Complete slut.

Anway.

Glad I'm justified in my decision to give up on women
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

If you want to be successful in dating, you constantly need options - talking to 3 or more girls at a time. This means approaching every week.
PostThis post by Warped was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm.
Reason: Account deactivated by Warped

Warped wrote:If they agree to go out with you and then actually DO go out with you, and then flake after that, it's not your appearance they find unattractive, but something about your lack of six-figure income, lack of a car with a blue-book value of less than £25k or lack of investment banking career which was not obvious when they first met you...

Fixed it for you, bud. Monumentally strong first post by the way.

Warped wrote:If they agree to go out with you and then actually DO go out with you, and then flake after that, it's not your appearance they find unattractive, but something about your personality which was not obvious when they first met you. Therefore, don't blame dating: try to find out what's wrong with YOU and address it.

I met these girls at bars/clubs. They obviously thought I looked decent in the night with alcohol; then they see me in real, sober time life and I obviously don't meet their high standards. Nothing is wrong with with me. All dates usually go very well; they laugh, talk the whole time, they ask questions, etc, etc. I'm normal. It's my face - its not good enough for them.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Warped wrote:If they agree to go out with you and then actually DO go out with you, and then flake after that, it's not your appearance they find unattractive, but something about your lack of six-figure income, lack of a car with a blue-book value of less than £25k or lack of investment banking career which was not obvious when they first met you...

Fixed it for you, bud. Monumentally strong first post by the way.

no

warped was right,
if a girl accepts a date with you then flake, it's not your looks,it's something about you/ your personality/ the girl can't connect with you/ she finds you are not her type/she is turned off

once a girl accepts a date is because she is partially interested/ you passed the looks test
when a girl accepts a date she will be not expecting you to be a millionaire, she have been calculated your M value before

Fabie wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Fixed it for you, bud. Monumentally strong first post by the way.

no

warped was right,
if a girl accepts a date with you then flake, it's not your looks,it's something about you/ your personality/ the girl can't connect with you/ she finds you are not her type/she is turned off

once a girl accepts a date is because she is partially interested/ you passed the looks test
when a girl accepts a date she will be not expecting you to be a millionaire, she have been calculated your M value before

Lol. You can't be serious. First off, how can she flake on you because of your personality if doesn't even know you that well to begin with. Looks are almost everything in dating bro. I've never found my self not connected to a girl I didn't find physically attractive. Every girl I found good looking was a girl I wanted to see again - this may not be true if her personality was absolutely horrible, which is not true for most girls as they have normal personalities. Same applies for guys. Except girls are much picker with looks - I'll take almost anything I can get that isn't deformed and with a slim body.

I met most of these girls in clubs/bars aka its night time and some alcohol is involved. I probably looked decent to them. Then they see me during the day, the probably think "eh, this guy isn't really hot at all." Girls ranged from average to cute to decently attractive.

You see guys like roosh v who post such cynical things - clearly they are heavily effected by the 100s of rejections they have faced throughout their life.

Roosh is like 5'2'' and hes ethniq. He's affected by more than just the fact that he can only get genetically inferior chicks.

Dating is psychotically damaging? Ok, so hoe does that compare to being beaten and raped in your childhood?
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Nihilism+ wrote:
You see guys like roosh v who post such cynical things - clearly they are heavily effected by the 100s of rejections they have faced throughout their life.

Roosh is like 5'2'' and hes ethniq. He's affected by more than just the fact that he can only get genetically inferior chicks.

Dating is psychotically damaging? Ok, so hoe does that compare to being beaten and raped in your childhood?

Pretty sure Roosh is like 6 feet 1. I'm sure being raped is awful. I was beaten as a child - didn't affect me that much . Being flaked on and rejected by 100s of girls is more psychologically damaging then your mom shaking across the face a few times. My mom once stomped on my face when I was younger for acting a fool. I still lover her. Being denied because you don't meet the standards of women = damaging
PostThis post by Warped was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm.
Reason: Account deactivated by Warped

the effort to reward ratio of dating is often very very low

I think after a while you become immune or a sociopath or go crazy and kill people - and all to stick your dick into some ungrateful female

Fabie wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Fixed it for you, bud. Monumentally strong first post by the way.

no

warped was right,

some females feel OBLIGED to accept dates even if they have no sexual attraction - I guess that girls flake simply because they have a change of heart and find a better option like delousing their pet dog or something - if you have hardly spent time with the girl its almost certainly NOT personality thats causing the flaking

Warped wrote:If they agree to go out with you and then actually DO go out with you, and then flake after that, it's not your appearance they find unattractive, but something about your personality which was not obvious when they first met you. Therefore, don't blame dating: try to find out what's wrong with YOU and address it.

so you have NEVER had a girl flake on you?

sorry but its far too common an experience to put the blame on personality

IMHO women/girls go on dates for a number of reasons and one of them maybe, just maybe because she wants to fuck you - I think serial dating is quite common where the girl has NO real intention to fuck but knows she can get free drinks, films, gigs, meals or whatever from people that think have a chance...BUT I guess you will try to spin some fantasy world where females dont do that

backagain wrote:

IMHO women/girls go on dates for a number of reasons and one of them maybe, just maybe because she wants to fuck you - I think serial dating is quite common where the girl has NO real intention to fuck but knows she can get free drinks, films, gigs, meals or whatever from people that think have a chance...BUT I guess you will try to spin some fantasy world where females dont do that

Exactly - looks are the only stable thing in dates. Your personality can change from date to date - you may feel outgoing one date or mellow another; girls that flake simply did not like your looks (even if they did like you before, they may have not liked you as much the 2nd time around). I'm assuming this is what is happening to me. I just do not meet the standards of some of those women. Funny thing is some of them have obviously flaws - pounds of make up, some mild acne, chubby. There is nothing you can really do though by try and stay sane.

backagain wrote:

Exactly - looks are the only stable thing in dates. Your personality can change from date to date - you may feel outgoing one date or mellow another; girls that flake simply did not like your looks (even if they did like you before, they may have not liked you as much the 2nd time around). I'm assuming this is what is happening to me. I just do not meet the standards of some of those women. Funny thing is some of them have obviously flaws - pounds of make up, some mild acne, chubby. There is nothing you can really do though by try and stay sane.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice