Itt: List of people who never approached a girl.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Mistgeburt3000 was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Mistgeburt3000

Approaching is for the genetically inferior. Slayers are approached.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:Approaching is for the genetically inferior. Slayers are approached.

Lol seriously?

datingisstupid wrote:
hood rych wrote:Approaching is for the genetically inferior. Slayers are approached.

Lol seriously?

Yes

approached one girl sooooooooooooooooo close
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

i take like forever to answer pms

n-nice

Purtzian wrote:approached one girl sooooooooooooooooo close

This guy has to be a troll. Virgin with civilians go fuck yourself hahaahahah

hood rych wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
Lol seriously?

Yes

Low t thread. Girls will only approach if they are smashed or their extroverted friend has enough nuts to tell you her friend thinks you're cute. Good luck on relying on that to get laid.

datingisstupid wrote:
hood rych wrote:
Yes

Low t thread. Girls will only approach if they are smashed or their extroverted friend has enough nuts to tell you her friend thinks you're cute. Good luck on relying on that to get laid.

Nah there was a kid that lived in my dorm freshman year and chicks would alwayyysss introduce themselves to him, in class, and in the dorms. Most importantly when everyone was pregaming before parties, if there were girls that didn't know him, it was guaranteed that they would introduce themselves to him. He's the biggest slayer I've met IRL. Just lol at thinking it's somehow shitty to be relying on random women introducing themselves to you at parties either. If you are attractive enough for this to happen, your steps to getting laid are:

1) Attend party
2) Have girl introduce herself
3) Bang her at the end of the night
PostThis post by Mistgeburt3000 was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Mistgeburt3000

datingisstupid wrote:

Lol seriously?

If you're 9+ you can get approached

Neither online nor irl
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

all of my gfs have approached me srs

also other girls have approached me it seems kind of normal now I was at a restaurant and this cute waitress with really nice lips and eyes and glasses slim no ass started asking me what I do how long imin montreal and if I wanted hang out with her and her friends
Temperance — Harmony — Balance — Health
Moderation — Joining forces — Well—being — Recovery
Equilibrium — Transcendence — Unification — Healing
Synthesis — Bringing together opposites — Feeling secure

I approached a chick back in High School, she reported me to the Principal and I got suspended for Sexual Harassment.

has pleo ever approached a girl?

seriously, i don't get why some of you have never approached a girl yet have the audacity to complain about being incel.

yes, males are generally expected to do the approaching. it sucks, but that's life. some may say it's not "fair" ..but sitting around complaining ain't gonna do you no good either.

the majority of your male competition is more than willing to approach.

women do approach too. but unless you are a very attractive man you cannot just expect that to happen and decide to give up approaching altogether. you can only HOPE. and you only need to look at Tyger to see how far hope will get you [still waiting for that white "Angel.."]

if you don't want to cold approach then approach women who give you IOI's. but from my experiance with this around 80% of the women i thought were giving me ioi's or checking me out rejected me or token flirted me. only 20% were actually receptive ...which leads me to beleive that we as men imagine most of our IOI's.

make sure you have adequote COPING mechanisms if you are approaching girls who you think are giving you IOI's, because you'll need them when most reject you and the redpill finally hits you that most of your IOI's are in your head. I've had to come up with new ways of COPING myself as so few of the girls i think are giving me IOI's are actually interested in me when i go talk to them.
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice