some new mood/mental health supplements I bought

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

NOW FOODS - Rhodiola 500mg, rating: 6/10
NOW FOODS - 5-HTP 100mg, rating 5/10
NOW FOODS - L-Tyrosine, rating: 3/10

The rhodiola is supposed to act like a mild anti-depressant and anti-anxiety pill. I have had these pills for about a week now. The rhodiola actually works somewhat well, I have noticed less stress lately but it also makes me kind of tired. The 5-HTP is supposed to raise your mood, and I would say it is doing a decent job of it. The tyrosine say it "supports mental alertness" but I have only seen a little bit of improvement from it.

If you're using all of them simultaneously, I'd bet that the effects are because of 5-htp. I have used rhodiola and didn't notice any effect.

L-DOPA (in the form of mucuna pruriens extract) is a better source for dopamine than l-tyrosine.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice